Chapter 12

Kaniss' POV

"Shiloh, pick up your suitcase."

....

"Shiloh?"

I looked around, desperate to find her. Not because I was worried about her. Sasha didn't ask me to come to protect her.

We don't watch Shiloh to protect Shiloh. We watch Shiloh to protect people. 

"Where the fu- Shiloh!"

"Spoopy scary skeletons run shivers down your spine!" she sang as she walked on the luggage conveyer belt like a treadmill.

"Shiloh."

"Yeh?"

"Shiloh?"

"Yes?"

"Shiloh."

"What?"

"Grab your luggage and get the fuck down."

"'Kay."

She grabbed her black backpack and carry on. Once she did that, I grabbed the leash off of my belt loop and hooked it to a little clasp on her pack. 

"You ready to go?" I asked with a smile. She looked around and shrugged.

"There's nothing interesting here. Can we go to Titan Boy's house?" she asked.

"Yes, but don't call him that to his face." I replied.

"Yeah, I know."

"Oh, and by the way."

"Hmm?"

"Why are you wearing that?"

She was wearing yellow flip-flops, rainbow unicorn socks, fishnet stockings with white shorts overtop, a plain black t-shirt, rainbow suspenders, and a black beanie. 

"You said to dress confortably." she said, matter of factly.

"Yeah, but everyone's staring!"

"I don't think it's me they're staring at." she said, looking at my black boots and Pikachu onsie.

"Agh, shut up!"

~timeskip brought to you by Shiloh's pocky. It's a metaphor, I swear!"

"This is the place, I guess." I said, looking up.

Apartment #241, Wir Heisst Du? flats.

She shrugged, and knocked on the door.

Wait.

What the hell?

"If you wanna be my lover, 

You gotta get with my friends.

Make it last forever,

Friendship never ends!"

"They'll never hear us now," Shiloh began.

"The music's too strong!" I continued.

"They're jamming to Spice Girls!" we cried in unison.

Eren's POV

"Now here's the story from A-Z,

You wanna get with me you'd better listen carefully." Hanji rapped, as Armin and I put sausage on a pan. Levi and Erwin were in the living room doing work while we made preporations for dinner. That's until we heard very, very loud yelling.

"They're jamming to Spice Girls!" someone yelled. Armin turned off the music.

"The fuck was that?" I asked. Armin and I made our way into the living room.