This should be an Oreo commercial

I opened my eyes and looked around. Where the fuck was everyone? I had taken a (much needed) nap at Frank's house. We were using his recording studio in the basement to work on the new album. I had gotten super bored while they were working with guitars and stumbled upstairs for a nap. The thing was, now I didn't hear the banging of instruments or laughter erupting from downstairs. I stood up and stretched out, letting my muscles tense up.

I walked downstairs to see Frank was still sitting on the floor, with his guitar in hand. A box of Oreos and a glass of milk stood by his side. Obviously he wasn't getting any work done with the amount of Oreos missing from the box.

"Hey, where'd everyone go?" I asked.

"Uh, home" he giggled and stared up at me. I sat down next to him with my legs stretched out in front of me.

"Why?"

"Dude, you were out of it for like four hours" he giggled again and took a bite of an Oreo after dipping it in milk. I reached over to the box to retrieve one but he swatted my hand away.

"What the heck?" I asked.

"Your not gonna eat it right" he gave a smug look and finished off his Oreo.

"Your one of those Oreo natzis that's gonna make me eat it in that stupid way, aren't you?" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh no, nobody I've ever known eats them the way that I do"

"Okay, show me" I looked at him and he smiled widely. He got up and set his guitar down on the stand and walked back over to me. He now stood above me and before I could ask him what was happening he straddled me.

"W-what?" I looked up at him with wide eyes. WTF was happening.

"Shhhh" he cooed. I listened to him and shut up.

"I thought you were gonna show me the proper way to eat an Oreo?" I shot one eyebrow up, giving him a questioning look.

"We'll get to that" he said as he cupped my now tightening jeans. I shuttered form underneath him but he payed no attention. He was beginning to work with my zipper and I was not going to stop him. He pulled down my pants and underwear just a little and pulled out my semi hard on. He looked at me playfully before whispering "You always were a big one, huh gee?"

I leaned my head back and let him take me into his hand. He began pumping slowly it it felt so amazing. His other hand played with my balls, making the sensations in my body double. I let out a few groans and bucked my hips under his touch. After a while I could feel myself getting close.

"Frankie.....I'm gonna-" right as I felt my walls breaking he stopped. I let out a frustrated groan and looked at him confused. "Don't stop" I begged.

"You wanted me to show you the proper way to eat an Oreo, right?" He leaned over and picked up an Oreo. He twisted it, making the two sides split. He brought the side that still had cream to his mouth and began to lick it off. My stomach jilted at the beautiful sight. I was so hard and didn't understand why he was showing me this now. He took the cookie away from his mouth and brought it too my face, it still had some cream on it.

"Lick" he ordered. I did as I was told, hoping to get this over with so he could finish me. Once the cream was all gone he took it back and held both cookie pairs in his hand. His other hand returned to my cock and I was thankful at the touch. I let out a huge moan as he continued his other activity. I looked down at his hand and realized he had one cookie end pressed up to my tip. I was about to say something when he gave one last pump and I was done for. I came all on the Oreo cookie part and Frank did an amazing job of catching it all up with the crisp. He let go of my cock and lifted up the Oreo, returning the two sides together.

"Frank-"

"Shh!" he said. I watched as my cum oozed out of the cookie treat. Frank was into some weird stuff. He brought the cookie to his face and took a bite. I was still sitting underneath him, my mouth agape from shock and confusion.

"Mmmm" me moaned as he savored the flavor. He shoved the last of the cookie in his mouth and brushed his hands on his pants. He got up and took a drink of the milk before going back upstairs, leaving me alone and shocked. Also with half a box of Oreos.