Booty Boys Barista (part 1)

I snapped the lip on the coffee cup. After mixing the other two Chai teas I leaned out the window, handing the driver her drinks. It was cold outside and I felt goosebumps rise up my arms. It probably wouldn't be that bad, if I was wearing a shirt. Nope. Instead of a warm shirt, the only thing that clung to my chest were two nipple covers. They were red hearts with black tassels hanging down. Instead of pants, I wore a black speedo with a red cape hanging from my ass. I liked to wear the red when going to work, it matched my bright red hair.

Yes, I worked at a sexy barista.

The three girls sitting in the car giggled to themselves and I'm pretty sure I saw one take a a picture. God, this job was so humiliating, but I needed the money. And on the plus side, I only had about 45 minutes of my shift left.

I closed the window doors once the girls drove away. Thankfully we had great heating in here and I was able to wrap myself in my Spider-Man blanket once I was alone. I had to take it off for the customers, after all, they were paying extra for the show.

I looked out the window to see a red truck pull up I sighed and opened the window.

"Welcome to 'Booty Boys Barista' how can I help you?" I leaned out the window and forced a smile at the fat man sitting in the truck. He looked up and smirked at me. I hated these type of men the most. They were always overly creepy. They wanted to get as much as they could out of me before having to return home to their wives and children.

"I'll take a coffee with two scoops of sugar and a blowjob" he winked. Oh god. I rolled my eyes at him. Just the thought was gross. His fat folds nearly consumed the entire inside of the car. His beard scruff came out in patches and nose looked like it had been broken one too many times.

I turned around and grabbed a coffee cup and began to poor the still steaming coffee. The coffee machine was specifically placed across from the window so clients could see my full body. I've found that the more I lean into the coffee machine, the more my ass is exposed to the customer. The more I leaned, the bigger the tip. I only leaned a little this time, this man had already sexually harassed me, I didn't want to give him a reason to come in here and rape me right on the spot.

It was 9:27 at night, a surprising amount of customers came at this time. It was also a dangerous time to work. I'd heard of other boys that work here getting death threats or followed home by drunken idiots.

I added the sugar to the coffee and stirred gracefully. I turned to the window and leaned out.

"That'll be $2.56"

He handed me a five dollar bill. I quickly made change and handed it back, along with his coffee. No tip? Figures.

"Thanks, sugar" he winked before driving off. I shivered and closed the window quickly. This was nothing new. In fact, it was rare for someone to not flirt with me.

I sat up on the counter and pulled out my flip phone. I had wanted to get a smart phone for the longest time, but I was overly broke. If been saving up for one but I still needed to take care of my stupid collage loans. When people told me that going to art school was a bad idea, I told them it would all be worth it in the end. So far, it was looking as if they were right. I mean I'm here aren't I?

I was lost in thought when I heard a knock at the door. A walk up customer? At this time? This wasn't going to be good. I hopped down from the counter and looked out the window on the door. I saw the top of the head but that's all. I couldn't even see the strangers eyes. Whoever this was, they were short. A few yards behind the stranger were a group of boys. They were hollering and laughing like idiots. Two of them holding beer cans and smashing them on the ground as they laughed.