CHAPTER 11: REVELATIONS

Chaeyoung's POV

I prepared soup earlier for my mom since she's sick and I wanted her to feel better because I'm not used seeing her being sick. I'm watching Running Man right now to distract myself from thinking of unnecessary things but suddenly my phone lit up so I quickly grabbed it.

SHARON: Hey Chaeng Chaeng! How are you?

CY: Wow. What a cute name for me, I'm doing great right now. How about you?

I'm seriously smiling right now. This is the first time that someone called me that and I find it super cute.

SHARON: I'm fine. I'm resting now :)

CY: I'm also resting now since I drove earlier from Gyeonggi-do to Seoul to meet my best friend.

SHARON: You're best friend must be lucky then.

CY: Yes. And I'm lucky as well since my best friend's Kim Dahyun.

Fuck. As I sent it, I realized that I just told her that Dahyun from Twice is my best friend. Crap. What the hell are you thinking Son Chaeyoung?

SHARON: You mean Kim Dahyun from Twice?

CY: I'm being honest here and I think you wouldn't believe me but yes, she's my high school best friend.

SHARON: You guys are both lucky with each other. 

CY: Aren't you shocked?

SHARON: Perhaps I am but that's not a big deal though. It's not even impossible to be friend with some celebrity. I find it normal.

CY: Sha Sha Sha.

SHARON: Wae?

CY: I'm laughing hard right now. I must call you Sha Sha Sha since your name's Sharon.

SHARON: You're making fun of my name. I'm sure you're pronouncing it with the tone of Twice Cheer up. Aren't you?

CY: I do really am.

I'm laughing hard because I'm really singing it with matching aegyo. I think I look so idiot right now.

SHARON: But anyways, I think you are that reliable enough since you're friend with a celebrity.

CY: Maybe? I mean, I see my best friend as a dork, stupid and crazy buddy not a celebrity.

SHARON: I guess you guys must be very cool every time that you're together. I must call you DubChaeng since Dahyun is Dubu and you are chaeng chaeng :D

CY: Ne. I can say so. So now you're trying to make a name for me and my best friend huh.

I don't know but every time that I'm talking with Sharon I feel so comfortable as if we've known each other for years now. I feel like I could share everything to her because there's a vibe telling me that's she's very reliable.

SHARON: Is it okay if I ask you something?

She suddenly asked out of a sudden and I don't know but I somehow feel nervous without even having a reason.

CY: Sure.

SHARON: What if you've given a chance to be friend with your idol?

CY: I would be happy then. But having that opportunity is very rare so if I'd given a chance I would treat her as my friend and will not see her as celebrity. Just like my friendship with Dahyun.

SHARON: Okay.

CY: Why'd you asked out of a sudden?

SHARON: Nothing. Maybe others would probably take advantage right?