CHAPTER 32: Stab

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

It's exactly 3PM and we're finished with our practice. I'll be heading directly to Seoul to inform my mom about us leaving two days from now. I don't want to just send her a message because for sure I'll be missing her. We'll be overseas for almost a month so I wanted to at least tell mom personally since the day we'll leave she's surely at work.

The message that I received earlier keeps on bothering me. I don't know if I'll meet that person or not since it'll be more likely dangerous because I don't even have an idea whoever that person is.

As I'm heading to the parking lot I suddenly feel that my phones vibrating from my pocket so I immediately grabbed it. I found out that Dahyun's the one calling so I quickly answered.

DH: Hello?

She greeted as I picked up the phone call.

CY: Hey. Dubu

DH: Can we meet up?

CY: I'm not yet sure if I can since I'll be heading to Seoul to talk to mom.

DH: Yea. Just send me a message if you can.

CY: Why? Do you miss me?

I jokingly asked since she sounds so serious.

DH: Just send me a message, it's something important. I have to go. Bye

CY: Alright.

I don't know what's with her. She sounds so cold towards me. I'm not sure if I'll meet her since I'm also looking forward of meeting that unknown person who sends a text message earlier but I'm hoping that I could still make a time meeting her although she sounds mad at me for no reason.

MOMO'S POV

We just finished the fan signing event and it was fun although we're missing Mina. We don't have any idea where she is most especially now that Jihyo's finally revealed to us what exactly is happening it makes me more worried. Mina's like my little sister, I know I do act childish than her but in times like this I always wanted to show her that I can be matured too.

I hope she's in somewhere that will relax her state of mind. It's annoying that Jihyo only told us now but we can't blame her. She just wanted us to focus on our schedule without thinking of any problem.

"Momoring, can I just stay here with you?" Sana approached me while pouting her lips.

"No. Why?"

"Dahyun seems to be so serious. I have no one to cling on except you" she stated while looking directly at me.

"Look for Tzuyu not me" I answered while pushing her away.

"Nooooo. Don't push me Momoring" she said while chuckling.

"I'm really worried about Mina" I suddenly opened up.

"Me too. But we're left with no traces on where to find her" Sana answered.

"Being in her position's really hard, we can't blame her for ditching our schedule for today."

"Exactly, we just need to support and show love to her." Sana stated while looking up controlling her tears to fall down.

"Yaah! Hajima! Don't cry. Can we just go outside and eat?" I asked since she's about to cry.

"Seriously, I don't really have an appetite right now that's why I'm just keeping myself busy to avoid thinking about what's happening"

I hugged her since I feel the same. We've been with Mina since trainee days and there's nothing that we wanted for each other but to be always happy. Mina returning later would be my greatest happiness today.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

It's indeed a long ride but I finally arrived at Dunchong-dong and I know for a fact that Mom isn't home yet. I send a message to Dahyun, recalling how she talked to me earlier, I really feel so nervous 'because there might be something that she has to tell me but I still wanted to know the reason why she wanted to meet me.

CY: Dubu, I'm here at Dunchon-dong, mom's not yet back from work so we can meet.

Not a minute passed I received her reply.

DH: Same place. I'll be there twenty minutes.

As soon as I received her message I quickly went out of our house and go directly to my car to go our favorite meeting place.

I don't know what's that something important that she's so eager to meet me. It makes me so curious and worried at the same time knowing that it might be related to Minguin since I didn't heard anything from her yet.

---

Less than 10 minutes I arrived at our meeting place since it's not that far from our house. Unexpectedly when I arrived Dahyun's already there waiting for me. I thought she's still on the ride going here but she isn't. As soon as I approached her I can sense that her aura is different from what is usual and looking at her right at this moment bothers me so much.

"Hey" I greeted while slowly waving my hand to somehow change the mood.

She just looked at me and pointed the chair in front of her giving me signal to sit down.

"Mina-unnie's nowhere to be found."

I don't know how to react. Hearing those words leaves me speechless. To be honest, I'm just expecting Minguin to be busy but finding out that she's not with her co-members made me so worried and nervous at the same time.

"Wh-what happened?" I finally blurted out stuttering.

"Because of you" She blatantly answered without even blinking.

I can't believe that she frankly pointed me out. I'm just frozen in my sit trying hard not to cry since I know for a fact that my bestfriend's blaming me of what's happening.

"You know what? I'm sorry but if you never decided to have a relationship with her, if you never made her confused of her gender she wouldn't be suffering. She wouldn't do something that can mess up her career, our career" Dahyun stated in calm voice but it's evident that she's fuming mad at me.

I can't even answer her since my tears started falling from my eyes. At some point she's right but I never expected to hear these words from her, she's my best friend after all. I feel like I'm being stabbed twice.

"I regret that I supported her having a relationship with you." She stated marking every word that she's saying.

She stood up leaving me crying all alone. Her words left a huge mark in my head and my heart. I never heard anything from Mina but hearing it from Dahyun alone makes me so weak that I forget who I really am.

I slowly stand up as well while wiping my tears off. I don't want to let someone know that I'm hurting even my mom so I wanted to go home without a trace of tears. I went to my car immediately and turn on its ignition. I have nothing in my mind other than to blame myself as well.

After a few minutes of driving I quickly entered our house finding mom on our living room.

"Chaeyoung, why are you here?"

I'm trying hard not to be notice that I cried and that I still feel like I'm crying since I don't want mom to know about what's happening.

"I just went here to inform you personally that we'll leave two days from now, mom" I answered looking down since I can feel that my tears will fall anytime from now.

"Good thing that you informed me. I'll try to meet you before you leave, okay?" Mom stated.

"Mom, I'll be going out again. I'll spend the night here" I said trying to escape from being caught.

"Okay. Drive safely." She answered.

I don't know where I'm going I just wanted to let out everything. I feel so down since there's no one who could even comfort me. Minguin's not even lifting a hand to at least send a message and my best friend? She left me hanging while hurting.

As I'm driving I remembered that someone's expecting me tonight at Han River. I don't know who it was but I just wanted to talk to someone who don't know me personally but one thing for sure I'll check first the person from afar.