CHAPTER 26: Mad at me

MINA'S POV

Its weekend and we just finished our schedule for today. Chaeng and I haven't talk yet since yesterday. I don't know maybe she's busy practicing I hope she didn't exhaust herself that much. I do miss her but I knew that she has a reason so it's better for me to just wait.

"Miguri, do you want to join us?" Momo asked out of a sudden.

"Where?" I responded.

"Sana and I are going to the convenience store"

"I think I'll pass for now"

"Not pass for now, it must be pass always." She stated.

"Ne. Mina when will you join us?" Sana joins our conversation.

"Alright. Fine. I'll come with you"

I don't want to be out always and I'd rather choose to stay for 24 hours straight on my bed than going out.

We are all wearing a pants and hoodie since we don't have any managers with us.

"Are we just going to walk?" I curiously asked.

"Yes! It's just a walking distance" Momo answered.

"Okay" I answered then let out a heavy sighs.

After around 5 minutes of walking we've finally reached our destination. We entered the convenience store and check for the products that we could buy.

"I'll buy Neoguri" Momo exclaimed.

"Not a surprise" Sana answered.

I just laughed and nodded as an agreement to Sana's response.

"Mina, isn't it Chaeyoung?" Sana suddenly blurted.

I didn't manage to look up since I know that it's probably not her 'cause I knew that she's at Gyeonggi-do and practicing for their football match.

"Yaaa! Mina. It's Chaeyoung!" Momo exclaimed as well.

I finally looked up since the two of them recognizes a person to be Chaeyoung. I look at the direction that their pointing and indeed I saw Chaeng holding hands with a girl. I don't know who could that be but I assumed that it's not her friend. Who will have guts to hold hands with a friend if you knew yourself that you're in a relationship?

I looked down because it really hurts me seeing her being with someone. I'm trying to control my tears since we are in a public and I also don't want to cause a trouble here by confronting them.

"Mina I think Chaeng saw us" Momo stated.

"Can we just go home?" I asked them since I can see from my peripheral vision that she's slowly approaching us.

I don't want to talk to her nor see her face upfront. I just don't understand why she isn't telling me a single thing or like a reason why she's here and I don't understand why she has time being with someone but doesn't have a time to at least send me a message. I wanted to cry because of my frustrations but I'm controlling myself not to.

"We'll just transfer to another store" Sana stated then hurriedly pulled me going out of the convenience store.

"Did you bring your phone with you?" Momo asked while walking fast.

"I didn't" I plainly answered still thinking of what I've saw.

We entered another convenience store with my mind still bombarded with thoughts. I don't even know who's that girl is. I don't even know what they are doing here. I don't even have a freaking idea why they need to held hands.

"Mina. Clear your mind first" Sana stated.

"I knew you were probably over thinking at this moment but it is better if you talk to her later. Okay?" she added.

I just nodded to her. I can't control myself right now but Sana's right. I need to clear things first before over thinking. I trust Chaeng and I know she wouldn't do something that would hurt me.

After paying the snacks and things that we've bought, we quickly went out of the store and started our way back to our dorm.

As we were walking the rain started to drops and the three of us started panicking as well since no one even brought an umbrella plus there's no building that can protect us from getting soak.

"Yaaah! See Momo, I told you to bring an umbrella" Sana blamed Momo.

"I thought it will not rain" Momo answered.

"You're pretending to be a weather forecaster but you aren't" Sana stated while crossing her arms.

As they are arguing a black car suddenly stopped.

"Hey! Faster" I heard Chaeyoung's voice inside of it.

"Mina, we don't have a choice" Momo said while pulling me in.

We entered Chaeyoung's car and the girl that she's holding hand earlier is seating on the front seat.

I decided to just avert my gaze on to the window and stay quiet.

"Chaeyoung, you're our savior! Momo's such a fool" Sana stated while pinching Momo's cheek to annoy her.

"Whatever Snake" Momo answered.

I can see that the girl went closer to my Chaeyoung and whispered something that made me even more annoyed and frustrated.

"Wae? Hahahahaha" I can hear Chaeyoung's laugh but I just stayed quiet.

"Somi can't believe that she's on the same car with you guys" Chaeyoung stated while laughing.

"She's Somi right?" Momo asked while pointing to the girl on the front seat.

"Yes. She's my friend" She answered.

Thoughts ended as she blurted out that they're just friends but however I want to know the reason why they're here and why isn't she at least leaving a message.

"Hi!" Somi shyly greeted.

"Hello!" Sana and Momo responded in unison.

I just waved back at her and didn't say a single word.

"I think we're here. Please stop the car" I finally uttered.

"Sorry for that Somi, but we have to go" Sana stated while smiling from ear to ear.

Chaeyoung finally pulled the break then Sana and Momo bids goodbye to them.

"Chaeyoung, thanks for the ride" Momo stated once again.

I looked at Sana and Momo thanking them then I accidentally darted my gaze to Chaeyoung's eyes who's also staring at me as if it is conveying a message. I averted my gaze to avoid her looks then turns my back then walks going to our dorm's entrance.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

It's visible that Minguin's mad at me and I knew that she really have something to be mad for since we didn't talk since yesterday because of me plus she caught me holding hands with Somi earlier. It's funny because she may be thinking that I'm cheating but I'm not. Maybe they didn't notice but Somi injured her legs yesterday so I accompanied her today here in Seoul for further medical checks and luckily it's not that severe and she can still join us for our match.

It's just a coincidence that they saw us at the same convenience store where Somi and I bought some snacks but I think Minguin needs a further explanation because she seems so mad that she didn't even talk to me.

I can't even apologize to her earlier since Somi's around and she's not aware that we're dating. She's bombarding me with questions on why does Twice knew me personally, what more if she found out that Minguin and I are dating.

"I know Mina is a shy type but does she also have an attitude?" Somi started asking question once again.

"No. She's kind. Don't judge her immediately " I quickly answered.

"Okay." She stated then repeatedly nodded.

"Chaeyoung-ah just take me to the subway station. You told you'll be staying here up until Monday right?" Somi asked.

"Of course I will" I answered.