CHAPTER 17: Only Friend

MINA'S POV

Today is the first day of our two weeks break. I was so tired yesterday that I immediately fell asleep as I got home and I also forgot to at least check my phone. I went out of our room to have a breakfast and there I found Jihyo and Tzuyu eating.

"Mina-ya! Have you checked your SNS account?" Jihyo asks.

"No. Not yet. Why?" I curiously asked.

"Check by yourself, unnie. We want you yourself to find out about it." Tzuyu said then she continued eating.

Since I feel like something wrong is going on I decided to open my account and check, as it loads up there's an article header saying that I'm spotted dating with Bambam. I don't know why it doesn't even affects me since it is true that Bambam and I met yesterday but it doesn't mean that we're dating because we're so far from it.

"Are you guys into some type of relationship? Jihyo asked while looking at me intently hoping for an honest answer.

"NO! I just hang out with him yesterday since he asked me not too long ago to hang out with him but I refused" I explained.

"Since there's a spreading rumor I think the management will call you to the office before you leave going back to Japan by tomorrow"

Tzuyu seems to be unbothered about my situation because she's just continuously eating.

"I'm not afraid if they'll call me. I'm not hiding something"

"I knew that unnie." Tzuyu said as an agreement.

I simply nodded then as I press the home button of my phone I found out that there's one unread message. I immediately opened and it was from Chaeyoung. I did not have a chance to talk to Chaeyoung yesterday since after our schedule I hang out with Bambam and then fell asleep once I got home.

CY: Ballermina~ I'm sorry.

I replied immediately since it was a message from yesterday morning.

MN: Sorry for what chaeng chaeng?

As I sent it I'm expecting that it wouldn't take long for her to reply.

It's been almost 10 minutes and I also finished eating my breakfast but Chaeyoung's not yet replying. I went out from the kitchen and went straight to the lobby and there I found Dahyun comfortably sitting on the couch. Since Dahyun's Chaeyoung's best friend I decided to ask her about Chaeng.

"Dahyun-ah, did you and Chaeyoung talked last night?"

"Yes. She told me to congratulate you" Dahyun shortly answered.

"Congratulate for what?" Since I'm a bit curious on why is Chaeng congratulating me I asked Dahyun once again.

"Maybe she saw the article about you and Bambam, she also asked me if you guys are really dating and I answered her I don't know since I don't have an idea" Dahyun explained to me.

"Is that all?" I asked curiously while staring at my phone waiting for her reply.

We are just friends yet I don't want her to be mad at me for being linked with someone. Isn't it usual? I don't know but right now I'm not feeling good about her seeing the article.

"Yes. She just told me that she'll be taking a rest since she's exhausted from a whole day practice"

Alright, so I probably get it. Chaeyoung's not yet replying because she's on a practice. I decided to just leave her a message and wait for her reply.

MN: Chaeng, you're probably practicing. I'll just wait for you then. Okay? Send me a message. Bye.

I smiled as I sent the message and looked up seeing Nayeon-unnie approaching me.