EPILOGUE: 우리 미챙

"Hey Dahyun-shi hahahahaha" Jihyo laughed while watching Dahyun slowly being a genie

"Yah~ Unnie! Hajima!" Dahyun pouted

"Momoring let's check Nayeon-unnie" Sana said while clinging onto my arms

"Go by yourself" I answered while smirking

"Jebal Momoring?" she once again said while pouting

"Fine" I plainly answered. How can you resist her cuteness after all?

Everyone's been preparing for our Halloween Fanmeeting with Onces. It's our fourth anniversary today and everyone's excited to fill a certain space with memories and happiness. I'm so excited meeting Onces and enjoy our fourth anniversary with them who supported us all throughout.

"We're just waiting for Jeongyeon. The stage coordinator already gave us a go signal" Manager-oppa said.

"I'm so nervous. I'm not sure if Onces would like me being a Genie" Dahyun said while acting sad

"Trust me, they'll love it" I answered while giggling

"I heard Onces uncle's present today" Nayeon-unnie commented

"See Momoring? You do have an impact" Sana stated

"Mina-unnie~ Unnie~ Yeogi!" Tzuyu shouted

MINA'S POV

I'll be performing with them for the first time in a while again and I know for sure that Onces will be surprise since last year I was on hiatus and I came back around November and this year I was on hiatus again and I just wanted to surprise Onces by attending the fanmeeting. I'm not sure if I still deserve to be here today since I've been always not with them. Sometimes I just wanted to get lost and never came back to reality last year I pretended I'm fine but I wasn't really. I just wanted to hide since I feel like I don't have meaning at all since I feel like I'm someone with no use, after all I wasn't working for our group these past few months.

"Mitang~ stop overthinking arasso? We'll be positioning now for our opening song" Sana said while hugging me from my back

"Thank you Satang" I answered then held her hands to face her. I miss these moments to where we're cheering each other before going to stage but I'm still afraid.

-----

We started the fanmeeting with our song Stuck in my Head and screams filled the entire space of the venue. I miss this, I miss them. I simply thought that their screams were so precious that it could motivate and encourage each of us. Loud screams were heard and all I can hear is my name. They were pretty surprised that there are eight silhouettes standing on the stage. What makes me glad is that they're cheering my name with just seeing eight silhouettes, they're making assumptions by just seeing eight people at the stage.

I'll not join them with talks and games but I'll be present with every performance.

The time went fast and everyone's enjoying it, they're currently playing whisper game and trust me this wasn't scripted. I'm laughing behind the curtains since Dahyun's so confused with the word and assumed that it's a cussed.

While watching them at the same time I'm also checking manager-unnie's phone since she wanted me to check our official twitter account that were bombarded with tweets of Onces who were surprised of my sudden appearance with the fanmeeting. There's also trending lists and I can see that my names listed for top 1,2 and 4 trend list.

---

"Mina~ we'll just be having a small talk with Onces, join us please?" Nayeon-unnie stated while slowly shaking my left arm

I did not answer thus I just stood up to join them.

Everything goes fast and when we face them we saw a lot of origami airplanes flying, others made it through the stage and others just fell in before it reaches the stage. I had a goosebumps watching it, it was so pretty. Everyone picked up one airplane since there's a message once you open it.

Tears suddenly streamed down my face upon reading the letter that I've picked. It was so simple but simple message cheers me up.

'You're so pretty today, my penguin.' -strawberry

Nothing changes. I'm still their penguin, I'm still Once's penguin.

I smiled looking at the crowd and Dahyun suddenly leaned her shoulders with mine reading the letter that I've picked up. She suddenly looked at me puzzled and the way she looks at me confuses me. I mean there's nothing to be puzzled for. I glared at her since she may just be playing some jokes with me again but she suddenly looks around as if she's looking for someone and walks away.

---

Everyone enjoyed the fanmeeting most especially me who just recently joined them for a first time in a while. I stared at them,I stared to our Onces who have been with us from the beginning, I stared at them who's holding their candy bong with my color in it. I feel so loved by them and by members.

After the fanmeeting has ended each of us slowly went back to the backstage, it's quite far from the stage so earlier I'm just behind the curtains when I couldn't join them with the games.

I feel so grumpy walking since I'm wearing heels while all of them are wearing shoes and boots that allows them to run.

I reached the door and smiled since I saw the name 'Twice' again, I haven't noticed this earlier since we're all busy preparing but now I once again saw it for quite a while. I opened the door and saw them gathered over something which I don't know since I just came in.

Tzuyu noticed me and smiled showing her cute deep dimples.

"Hey~ What's that?" I slowly asked.

They suddenly get away from each other and gave space to a pretty penguin character cake that captures my heart. I slowly looked up to thank them but I just can't speak all of a sudden. Why didn't I notice her when first and foremost she's the one holding the cake? I feel so flustered right at this moment. I just felt that my tears are starting to build up and at any time by now it will stream down my face.

I missed her so badly. I missed my Chaeng Chaeng so badly.

"Hmm-oh. You got my letter" she slowly said while looking at the piece of paper in my hand.

I got shocked and never realized that the letter that I've picked up would be her letter, hundreds of origami airplane landed infront of me but how could it be her letter. I'd never realized that there's a strawberry drawing down the message and I'd forgot that she loves strawberry that much. How could I be so foolish and realized it right now that I couldn't even react?

I looked down and let my tears stream down my face. I just suddenly felt her hug that I've been longing for.

"I'm sorry if I was la-"

I placed my hands on her lips to shut her off. I don't need explanation I just want her to be by my side whatever happens.

"Stay with me please?" I whispered on her ears

I waited for her answer but I'd never heard one.

"Chaeng chaeng , I could buy you thousands of strawberries if that's what you want. I could give you coloring materials if that's what you need. I could buy you a football field if you need it too. Please stay with me and don't leave me again" I loudly uttered unexpectedly.

I suddenly heard her giggles and at the same time I heard everyone's laughter that filled the entire room. I quickly hugged her tightly and hide my face on her shoulders.

"That's our rich Mitang" Momo suddenly shouted while laughing hard.

"Then I believe you could treat us overseas as well" Jeongyeon commented.

"Yaaaah! Stop teasing my penguin" Chaeng said while caressing my back.

"That's my Michaeng~" Jihyo suddenly said.

"Yaaaah! Aniyo~" Nayeon shouted

"우리 미챙" Momo corrected then everyone laughs.