CHAPTER 18: Falsities

MINA'S POV

Yesterday we settled my ongoing issue with Bambam and the management told us that they'll just take care of it as their responsibility. Good thing that they immediately believed us with no doubts that we don't really have a relationship. Later today I'll be heading back to Japan to spend my two weeks break with my family and of course with Ray.

I've been staring my phone for an hour now hoping that I'll be receiving a message from Chaeng but I think she must be so busy practicing for their match that she doesn't have a spare time to talk to me. I don't know but I'm used to talking to her and I'm so sad with her absence though we're just talking through phone. There's this specific feeling that I feel every time that we are talking, it's indescribable, something like I'm possessed with the spirit of happiness that is why I'm feeling so sad being not be able to talk her.

"Dahyun-ah! Are you going home now?" Jihyo asked loudly.

I looked over them to find out what they're up to and there I see Dahyun well-dressed up.

"No. I'll just meet Chaeyoung. I'll be back after" she answered

"Are you really meeting Chaeyoung?" I managed to ask Dahyun out of excitement.

She just stared at me for seconds without answering.

"Dahyun-ah! Mina's asking you." Jihyo reminded her.

"A-ahh. I'm sorry. Yes I will. Why unnie?" she finally answered.

"Nothing. I thought she's busy practicing."

"Ohh. I don't know, she just told me that she'll ditch her practice today"

"Is it okay if I join you guys? I have nothing to do today then later I'll be heading back to Japan" I blurted without even thinking if it would be embarrassing since Jihyo's listening.

"Ahh. I d-don't kn—"

"That's fine if you don't know. I'll be staying here" I cut her off while speaking.

"No. That's not what I mean unnie. I wanted to but I don't know if it's okay with Chaeyoung since she knows that it's only the two of us" Dahyun explained.

I just nodded out of disappointment but not letting Dahyun notice.

"Okay then. Just be faster with preparing, unnie. Alright?" Dahyun said that shocks me and excites me at the same time.

I'm really excited to see Chaeyoung once again. I get a chance to see her smiles, her adorable fluffy cheeks, her smirks, her one side deep dimple and a lot of unique things that I always wanting to witness again.

"Are you serious?" I asked Dahyun for confirmation.

"Yes penguin-unnie" she jokes then nodded.

As I've heard her confirmation I immediately stand up from the couch and I went straight to our room.

-----

It took me a few minutes to prepare earlier and right now Dahyun and I are heading to the amusement park. Dahyun told me that she just asked Chaeyoung if she's free to go to amusement park with her then luckily Chaeyoung told her that she'll just ditch the practice for today.

"Mina-unnie, later once we arrived let me meet Chaeyoung first to tell her that I'm with you okay?" Dahyun told me.

I nodded to her and smile.

"Ohh. She sent me a message" I uttered.

"Who?"

"Chaeng" I answered.

" Don't tell her yet that you're with me unnie okay? I want to tell her in person."

"Okay."

I quickly open the message wanting to know what the content is.