CHAPTER 29: Namsan

MINA'S POV

I'm heading back to our dorm alone since I had a meeting with our management. I supposedly am free at 12 same as my co-members but the management called me for a meeting. I don't know how the dispatch or sasaeng fans quickly get to know about my relationship with Chaeng. Earlier they made me see an article stating that I'm dating a girl plus there's a picture attached, where it obviously happens yesterday since Chaeng is hugging me in the picture. It's hard but I lied at them saying Chaeng is just my friend and she happened to be Dahyun's friend as well so they believe me with no doubts.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket since it's vibrating. I opened it and the screen shows that Dahyun is calling so immediately answered.

"Hey. What?" I asked acting as if I'm not affected with the recent news that obviously involves me.

"Chaeyoung is here at our dorm waiting for you unnie" Dahyun said from the other line.

Shoot I almost forgot that she'll be fetching me. I'm really bombarded with so many possibilities on what could happen about us since the industry that I'm working for is not safe for this kind of relationship.

"Okay. I'm heading back now" I simply answered then hang up the phone call.

I don't know if this is the right time to go out with her since we still have an unsettled issue. I know that the management will get rid of that news to protect me and of course the agency's name itself but I'm still worried on what could possibly happen.

After a few minutes I arrived at our dorm and I can see Chaeng's car parked outside. I'm excited to see her once again but knowing that there might be sasaengs around worries me.

I entered our dorm and I found her sitting comfortably on the couch with Dahyun and Momo.

"Miguri~" Momo innocently greeted me while eating her favorite snack.

I just nodded and smile at her.

"Unnie, she's been waiting for you since earlier" Dahyun stated while pointing at Chaeyoung who's visibly staring at me deeply.

I smiled but I can't resist how adorable Chaeng Chaeng is. I move closer to her then hug her.

"Mianhae, Chaeng Chaeng" I whispered.

"That's fine. Do you still want to go out with me?" she asked curiously.

"Of course. I'll just change my clothes because I've been wearing this since earlier." I answered.

I knew that it's risky but I won't let them ruin our relationship.

I changed my clothes to a hoodie to somehow hide my identity plus I noticed that Chaeyoung is wearing one too.

"Where are we going?" I asked Chaeng who's looking at me intently while smiling

"We're going high?" she simply answered.

"What?"

"Nevermind"

We immediately went out of the dorm and walk straight to the car plus Dahyun and Momo also accompanied us to avoid some headline news again.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Minguin looks so exhausted today but she's still beautiful. I know that she's somewhat drained because of what happened but I'm glad that she didn't avoid me yet she's still beside me.

"What time did you went to our dorm?" she asks while looking straight at the window.

"Around 12? Not exactly sure"