Midnight Fun

3rd Person POV
"I-I'm not sure what you mean." Tony says nervously. Stephen, on the other hand, was already kissing Tony's neck. He started licking his ears, which made the other man shiver and got hard. Stephen smirked at this sensation, he knew the playboy liked this, he was blushing from below. "Ngh.." Tony breathed heavily, "S-stop it Strange.." But Stephen didn't obey him, he can't resist this anymore, he was hungry for Tony. His hands slowly started to move down below the smaller man's member from his stomach. He noticed it was hard when he touched it, Tony moaned a bit when he did that. The wizard placed a smug look on his face again which made the playboy wonder what's he gonna do.

"S-Stephen..-" Tony was suddenly cut off by a kiss from Strange. The playboy didn't expect that, but he kissed him back. After they pulled back, there were some saliva connecting on their tongue. They can feel each others breath together, "How bout' that?" Stephen asked smirking. "God, just shut up...and do your business.." the playboy looked away blushing intensely. Stephen chuckled and let his hand massage Tony's member, the smaller man moaned as he tightened the grip on the bedsheets. It's getting hot here. The wizard then proceeded to unbotton his partner's clothes, leaving him naked in bed. He started to place hickeys on every weak spots of Tony while he rubs his dick below.

He bites him from his neck to his legs, now he's going to insert his tongue inside Tony's pink and puffy hole. "Ah..!" the playboy moaned when he felt something wet swirling inside his ass, it was indeed pleasurable. The magician was also enjoying how he see Tony, he had been waiting so long for this. After Stephen pulled back his tongue, he started to unzip his pants, Tony saw how hard and long it was. But Steve was bigger. The taller man carefully positioned the tip of his member on the playboy, he teased him for a while. "G-god, just fuck me already.." Tony mumbled, the wizard chuckled and started to insert his dick inside. The genius moaned at this sensation! He arched his back because of the pressure that Stephen is giving him. "A-AH..!" Tony moaned louder, his moans filled the whole bedroom.

The wizard proceeded to touch the smaller man's dick as he thrust inside him, lots of pre-cum dripped at each rub, he was sure that Tony was about to cum. So he thrusted hard and rough inside him, it was faster this time, Tony couldn't handle it anymore, he came and spurted it out on Stephen's chest. The playboy moaned causing him to tightened his hole, "F..Fuck, you're tight.." Strange was also feeling the intense pleasure within him, he's almost at his limit. Soon, he finally released the thick milk inside of Tony, they both panted as Stephen removed his dick on the playboy's ass. He sighed relieved.

Since it was his first time having sex with Tony, he wouldn't want to hurt him first, he wanted to be gentle as a welcome. But soon, Tony will realize that Stephen is not like any other, he's a fucking demon when it comes to sex. Hopefully, he'll figure that out immediately before Strange can kill him. Well, after that late night sex, probably the playboy thinks that Stephen is a good person, so he'll also think that he's his real boyfriend..but no. Steve is. Maybe now you're wondering, where is Steve? What happend to him? Is he still alive? Well, I don't know.

A/N
Yeah, I also ship Ironstrange a bit. Btw, I won't update tomorrow cuzzz IMMA GO WATCH SPIDERMAN FAR FROM HOME! I'LL TRY NOT TO SPOIL UwU