Tricks That Can Kill You

Tony's POV
I wonder, how the hell did he cured me? My body feels healthier than ever! "Hey Honey, what are you up to?" He asked me, his hands on my waist, "I'm just doing some business." I replied while looking at the hologram that I'm working on. Oh right, haven't I told you before? Stephen gave me my own lab, as a gift for being the best boyfriend! Well yeah, I was also surprised at that, this is why I love Strange so much. "Just don't overdo it, I don't want you getting hurt." He kissed me gently and left.

I checked my phone, there were over 50 missed calls and 100 messages. Who the hell is doing this? I forgot, my phone was muted so I haven't been alarmed that this would happen. I opened the lock screen and I saw this unknown number, it's actually 3 am in the morning, Stephen is probably asleep so I have my urges to check who's this. "Friday, can you search this number up the hologram and reveal to me who this person is." I commanded while I type the number on the hologram. Suddenly, a picture of a man appeared in the huge screen, "Who..is that?"

He had a blonde hair, blue eyes, and his smile remind me of something, someone rather. He's so familiar, I knew I've seen him before, but When? Where? How? Suddenly, my head started to twist a bit, I think I needed to rest, but I only drank more coffee so I wouldn't be able to sleep after I solve this unknown case. "Friday..what's his name?" I finally ask, "Steve. Steven Grant Rogers, also known as The Great Captain America, sir." The A.I. responded. Steve Rogers? Haven't I heard that name before?

Ugh, just thinking about him makes my head hurts more! My eyes began to drool, I felt dizzy, my movements became uneasy, no..I'm losing my body again. "F-Friday..turn off the holo..gram." I said as I suddenly passed out of the ground. The surface was cold, I couldn't get up, Stephen..help me..please, wake up, where are you..? My eyes starting to close, "C..call, Strange.." I manage to command Friday. "Understood, calling..Mr. Strange." The A.I.'s voice was slightly fading through my ears as I suddenly close my eyes. Don't die yet Tony, DON'T.

Stephen's POV
"Tony?" I asked him softly as he slowly open his eyes, "Mngh..W-what happened?", " You passed out, luckily Friday called me. This is why you shouldn't overdo yourself to much." I glared at him, pointing that I was right at the first place. But, Tony wasn't even listening to me, he furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms while mumbling something about me, something really disturbing to hear. "You. Are. Very. Annoying." I glared at him again, "Well, you can just heal me right?" He sarcastically replied, I sighed, "Look Tony, it's not that easy to heal someone."

Tony left a confused face, "The hell? You're just joking." He scoffed, "I'm not." I placed a somewhat serious face. He rolled his eyes, "C'mon, just perform magic!" Tony whined, "Ugh, MAGIC CAN KILL YOU OK?" I almost yelled at anger, but I have my limits. Now I think I've scared Tony, "S-so, that healing you performed was..?", "Yes, it was a very dangerous act, there was a 50/50 chance that you'd die. I was really lucky that you didn't die on my first try, I just wanted to impress you." I finally confessed. "Bullshit." That was all he said.

A/N
I think this is like another filler, I'm sorry peeps xD