So I won the awards, but what did I win? (PRIZES)

Hello all participants. I know that many of you have been curious to know what the prizes will be, so today is your lucky day. Below are the prizes for first place and honorable mention.

FIRST PLACE:
1. Your book will be added to the Sunrise Awards 2019 Winners reading list.
2. All first place winners will get a shout-out in my tags and random book.
3. A full-length review on the first TEN chapters of your book.
4. A shout-out on my message board to 475+ followers.
5. You will get interviewed, if you wish to have one done, that will be posted here in this book.
6. A cover made by one of the four talented designers below. Please note that designers will only be making covers for 2-4 winners a piece. The designers are MissGBooks , crysun03, CelticWarriorQueen17 & voidlaughter  !
7. You will get a first place sticker to either feature on your cover or somewhere in your book.
8. You will get your book added to a reading list called award winning stories on the profile of Crazie_gracie_101 .

HONORABLE MENTION:
1. Your book will be added to the Sunrise Awards 2019 Winners reading list.
2. A full-length review on the first FIVE chapters of your book.
3. A shout-out on my message board to 475+ followers.
4. You will get an honorable mention sticker to place on the cover or somewhere in your book.

Well folks, those are your prizes. The next chapter will have the judging rubric.