Interview with @Stariszentha

Introducing... Stariszentha

What is your Wattpad username?

Stariszentha

what is the title of your winning book(s)?

Zentha

When did you get the idea to write your winning book?

I got the idea when I was really young actually. I was always really into the animation and art medium. I always loved the effort put into things made from animation and storybooks, and i loved complex stories.

It mostly started when I was 12. Please excuse me for the long story, I tend to talk very often.

I created this young girl for roleplaying online. At the time, I was very into Homestuck and mspaintadventures. I was engrossed in the story and characters, and since I was very young, I wanted to become a part of that story. So, I created a young troll. However, I was indecisive. I would always change her up and modify her every now and again. First, she was a sea dweller, then she was a juggalo, then she was a rare lime blood, or a part of the zahhak or pyrope line.
With all these changes, I thought I would hit a ground where I was happy with this character, but I never was. I would even change up her horns. But, nothing seemed to stick.

After years of roleplaying, I quit when i was 14. Before I quit, I would continue to roleplay mashups like fairy tail and naruto, because i was a cringy kid who just wanted to be immersed in a story.

Now that that's out of the way, I can quickly explain the character that came out of all of this, staris zentha.
I made her because I used to really be into something else when I was younger, something so cringy, so intangible horrible that if you were to look it up and watch all of it you would be in shock.
It was called: Icicle the Glaceon.
(For reference I was 8 when I watched this abomination)

Despite how cringy it is, it still holds a place in my childhood, and it still gives me inspirations from what i used to like from its simplicities.

This character I made would be a goddess, the star goddess. But I didnt know how to convey that without being cliche. She hadmany problems, and she was still grey!
So, I gave her a new design, into what she is now! She had a little star marking on her stomach to show she held some sort of secret.

Eventually, however, i threw away this goddess idea, and settled for just a simple girl who had powers just like everyone else, but i hadn't done any world building yet or story writing.

I split this girl into two characters later, jude and star. Staris used to talk, surprisingly, but that was given to jude, and judes last name ended up changing to differentiate the two. Star would not talk at all and would keep the name star for awhile.

Until Star vs the forces of Evil premiered.

This show was fairly popular, even a favorite of mine. But, I didnt want to seem like I was copying a now popular idea, so I scrapped her name. I needed a new one, and fast. But what?

Long story short, I was playing skyrim a lot and my favorite follower was the vampire serana so I gave star that name, and her permanent name became Serana I. Zentha.

I had continued to develop characters from there into what they are now, but i wont explain them unless I'm asked to reduce length in this.

Lastly, I needed a setting and all those other important things. My theme would be centered around human nature and multicultural conflicts. My setting would be in a galaxy of 5 planets: Glacialis X, Tinporee, Crystalfei, Mistfall, and Ingenium.
The story would focus on the zentha and their mysteries, but it would also focus on the Dremaura and Vigilants.