FINAL ANNOUNCEMENTS: PLEASE READ!!!!!!

Hello all:

    So those were the scores. I would like to thank everyone for participating, and congratulate all those who won.

    If you participated but didn't place in the top two, you are welcome to re-enter that same book next edition, which will come out at the end of this month or the beginning of September. For those of you who did win, you are welcome to enter next year, but you must enter a different book than the one you won with.

    To all those who will be getting prizes, you have until August 21 2019 to claim your prizes, otherwise they will not be given to you. It will be your responsibility to contact me, or you will not get your sticker or interview questions.

    Speaking of interviews, all of you, please don't remove this book from your library just yet. There will still be updates with the interviews of first place winners who wished to do them, so you don't wanna miss that.

    To all those getting reviews as a prize, since there are sixteen of you, please don't expect your review instantaneously. As you know, I will be on vacation starting in five hours when we leave and won't officially be back home until august 18, but I will still have access to wattpad at the resort and in the car, but my availability on here will be limited.

    And finally, I wanna give a big shout-out to all those who participated, made graphics, told your friends about this, and supported me in many ways. Your support truly means a lot and these awards couldn't have been done without you! It is much appreciated, and thank you so so so so much!!

    Thank you for reading and please stay tuned for interviews coming in the near future!