PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER!!

Hello all:

Before I announced the winner of the People's CHoice Award, I wanna make the following statement.

The support that this people's choice award got is absolutely amazing. Regardless of if you won or not, you should be very thankful for all the wonderful people who came out and supported books. There were a grand total of 477 votes placed, so there was plenty to go around. While this wasn't as close as it was, it was still fairly close as compared to many other people's choice awards.

In my opinion, winning this award should mean more than any first place victory, because after all, it was your fans that gave it to you. Your fans are more important than any random person you've never met before saying your book got a score of 96/100, or things like that. If it wasn't for all the fabulous fans that your book has managed to pick up, you wouldn't have had the oppurtunity to win this award.

There, now that the speech is over, it is time to crown the winner.

With a ground total of 82 (EIGHTY-TWO) votes, the winner of this rounds people's choice award is Immortally Beloved by JadedElegance!!

Please, JadedElegance, private message me within seventy-two hours, three days, to claim your prizes!

Congratulations to the winner, and thank you to all who came out and flooded my notifications with your amazing support for your favorite books!

Thank you for reading and best of luck to everyone!!