July 28 announcements

Hello all:

I have a couple of announcements this week. So let me get to it, yes?

First off, I know I mentioned this in the previous update, but there are only four genres left, and you can pick which one I judged next. Please in-line comment on this paragraph and tell me if you would like to see me judge Action/adventure/mystery, chicklit/romance/teen fiction/urban, horror/paranormal/thriller or poetry next. Whichever genre has the most votes by 12:00 P.M. on July 29th will be the next one judged.

That being said, I also have another question. Please in-line your answer to this one in this paragraph, please and thank you. I just realized that we don't have stickers for a prize, and that didn't even cross my mind until I saw a book today with a chapter filled with stickers of awards they've won. So my question is, would you be interested in having a sticker, if I can find another designer to make them?

Finally, as I made a chapter about this earlier, but will casually mention this again, a review shop on my profile is now open. One member on my team has offered to review five books, with four spots still remaining, while I revitalize the review center. So feel free to check it out and apply for some helpful advice. For those of you who are interested, the book is Winding River Book Reviews.

And that covers it for this week. If I forgot anything, I'll just make an update about it. As always, thanks for reading and best of luck to all participants.