Sunrise awards tag fest

Hello all:

    To help spread the word about these awards, I am hosting a tag fest. For those of you who are being tagged, there are still open spots in every genre, with some genres still with one or fewer entrants.

    I've noticed that many people don't participate in these tag fests, so I've added a couple of prizes for the one who has the most tags, but first there are some rules.

1. To get word out about these awards faster, a minimum of ten people must be tagged. Why so many? Might you ask, well this is because I've seen it before. One person tags three people, one tags four, and the winner tags five, and let's face it, that grand total of eleven tags between three users is not going to fill 35 open spaces quickly.

2. Don't tags the same person twice in your comment.

3. Please add the total number of tags at the bottom of your comment. It saves me from forty minutes of counting thanks.

Now that that is over with, the person with the most tags by Jul. 13 at 11:59:59 P.M. will get a couple of miniature prizes.

1. A follow from me.

2. A shout-out to 400+ followers

3. A shout-out in this book

4. A review of the first three chapters of a book of there choice.

Best of luck and tag away!!!