THERE IS A NEW PRIZE FOR SOME WINNERS

Hello all participants:

I have an exciting announcement. There is now another new prize.

In addition to covers, reviews and more for first place winners, the THREE first place winners with the highest overall score will get to be interviewed. The interview will be posted here in this book.

So you might ask, why not all first place winners? Well, it is very time consuming for both parties involved to do an interview, especially on an online website and not in person.

Now, anybody who is eligible for an interview after winners are announced will need to provide a ballad e-mail address for the interview. Don't worry, I will archive and delete the e-mails and e-mail address after I receive the answers to the interview questions. These will be done in e-mail because I will need to copy and paste your answers into the book, and you cannot copy wattpad messages, and it would be very time consuming if I were to retype the whole interview.

Now, moving on. If one of the top three winners by score declines the interview, the interview will be passed down the list until someone wishes to claim it. So regardless, three interviews will be given.

When it comes to what kinda questions will be asked in the interview, I am still working on that, and I will post a general idea of what you can expect in a couple of weeks.

If you have any other questions or thoughts, feel free to let me know about it in the comments.