People's Choice Award [C-LO-S-E-D-]

THE VOTING PERIOD IS NOW DONE! ANY VOTES PLACED NOW WILL BE DELETED!! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO VOTED AND SHOWED THEIR FAVORITE AUTHOR/BOOK THE SUPPORT!! THANKS AGAIN!

Hello all:

    While we are waiting for winners of the regular judging to be announced, I though we'd do something fun. Here is a PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD!! How to do it and rules are below.

    So I see many other awards doing this, and not only is it cool, but other great books besides the winner might get a chance to be crowned a champion. It is also very special for writers to see all their fans come together and support them and give them the votes to pull off a victory. Just because you win this people'schoice awards, doesn't automatically guaranty you will win in your genre. But it still feels good to win this, doesn't it?

    Anyway, enough of my rambling...here are the rules to enter:

1. All forty books will be listed below. You can vote five times in each genre. You can vote five times for one book, or once for each book, the choice is yours. But only five votes per genre can be calculated for your username.

2. You do not have to be a participant of these awards to vote. Voting is open to the general public.

3. You can only place one vote for your book. The other four votes must go towards other books in your genre. It wouldn't really be fair if everybody used all their votes on their own book now, would it?

4. No bribing, demeaning, or degrading of any people's or books in this awards. Any book here has the potential to win, and anybody who posts hateful comments about anybodies book will have their votes disqualified, account muted, and profile reported.

5. Voting will close on Friday August 2 2019 at 11:59:59 PM US Eastern Daylight Time. Any votes posted after that time will not count.

6. Only in-line comments for each book will be counted. Any votes just place at the bottom will be ignored.

7. To vote, just put a + in a comment. If you chose to vote for the same book five times, make sure you have five separate in-line comments with a single + vote.

8. If you are suspected of cheating in any way, your votes will be disqualified and you wo't be notified. If you cheat, you'll know it.

9. These rules may change at any time during the voting period.

10. Prizes will be available for the book with the most votes.

11. Post a link to this people's choice chapter on your message board. This isn't required, but let your friends and followers know so they can come and support you, yes?

12. If you tag your friends to your book, please do not in-line it. The only comments that should be in-lined are the + votes themselves.

13. If you have any question, thoughts or concerns, please direct message me. Do not leave your questions in the comments as they might get overlooked, due to the potential backlog of votes. Thank you.

    Now that rules are out of the way, here are prizes for the book with the most votes by the deadline.

1. A review on the first four chapters of your book.

2. A shout-out in this book.

3. A shout-out on my messageboard.

4. Your book will be added to a reading list on my profile called winners of other miniature competitions.

5. You'll have bragging rights.

6. You will get a people's choice awards sticker to feature on the cover of your book or somewhere inside your story.