August 21, 2019 final announcements

Hello all:

Now that these awards are complete, I can't thank you enough for how great y'all have been. When I needed assistance in decision making, y'all were all there, and I thank you for that. I don't think I could ask for a better group of participants to have in my first complete and successful awards! I thank you very much and I will always remember this awards over all the rest I do!

Also, to all the amazing designers who took there time to contribute by making covers or stickers, your help was much appreciated. Graphic designing is something that I cannot do on my own, and all the little things you have done to help me out is absolutely heartwarming to me. I can't thank you enough.

To all the genre winners and honorable mentions, I thank you ever so much for entering your books. Your books are absolutely amazing, and I was honored to read them. I have a couple of reviews already done and posted for winners, but I still have a few more to go, so I will continue to ask of you to please be very patient! Thank you so much for joining!

To all those who entered but didn't win, I really urge you to try to improve, seek advice from reviewers, and never stop entering it into competitions. Always strive to be the best you can, and I look forward to reading your entires in another awards down the road, perhaps. I thank you so much for entering.

Also, now that I have finished dedications and thanks, I would like to add a few more announcements...

For those of you who make graphics, one of my best friends Crazie_gracie_101 is hosting a graphics competition on their profile, which will, from the knowledge that I have, mainly focus on covers. Entering is easy and it sounds like a lot of fun! At the time of publication of this announcement section, this graphics competition is the only published book on her profile, so it should be easy to find. Again the profile is Crazie_gracie_101 .

Nextly, I have a wonderful group of reviewers in my reviewing team. For those of you who didn't win, but would like helpful feedback, I encourage you to go to winding river book reviews on my profile and request a review. No matter which reviewer you get placed with, you will leave with a boatload of advice, along with a few praise, too.

In conclusion, thank you everyone who came together to make this awards what it was! I look forward to potentially seeing some of you again the fall edition, and to those of you who I don't see again, may your writing journey take you to happy and successful routes and places!

For the last time, congrats to everyone! Signing out now...