crimzen's exsperiance

She sat there quietly holding her small brother in her arms. "Why?" was the only question that ran though her mind. She had realized that she had lost everything, her mom, her dad, her home, and now her brother. She just broke down in tears. Crimzen was officially alone, looking for some light.

Then she suddenly stopped all of her tears were drained out from her few days of sorrow. Her brother's eyes were open and full of fear as she gently set him down.  His friends were welling up as well, all three angels dead for a cause many before had died for but this, this was a mistake in Crimzen's mind.

"It'll all be ok, you all may sleep there is nothing to fear." she quietly whispered as she gently shut each of the two kids eyes and positioned them to look like they were sleeping. Then there was her brother the only one that was still wide-eyed but he looked like he was starting to fall asleep to Crimzen. "Good night Dave. I'll see you when I can, I only want you to keep one last promise for me." she took a raspy breath and continued, "You and your friends have to convince me to stay here in till I am truly done. Ok?" she paused as if to get an answer and continued. "Now time for bed you three you had been up all night." She kindly said as she shut her brother's eyes forever.

She stared at her kind deed. She was thinking about why those so called solders killed his friends when they would be better of telling kids what they saw a few days ago then to see them here right now, dead and a future taken from these kids forever.

Crimzen stood up and dusted off her leggings. She knew that she is the last of her family now and forever.