crimzen's exsperiance

Soon she found Sin looking at her stunned and in rage. Possibly because of Crimzen’s smirk when she stood with the keys. “What took you so long I heard the alarm and got worried.” Sin sassed.

Crimzen just huffed without a word and unlock the door and tossed the keys to her. “Sin calm down. I was doing well till I missed the camera.”  Crimzen knew that she messed up with that one sentence.

“You’d missed a camera? Has my training taught you anything?” Sin was clearly mad at her and Crimzen was debating to leave her but Crimzen had made no other friends and kept close to her other than a few others that was in her mercenary group which Crimzen still has no idea of what she was getting into.

Crimzen just looked at her feet in disgrace since she knew she was in deep trouble but thankfully Sin huffed as she quickly scuffled to find the right key. Once she did she showed the door open and looked into Crimzen’s eyes and hurried her along and out of the holding facility.

The hallways were bare of solders and what looks like; even the prisoners were gone to. Crimzen could hear the clicking of her shoes on the concrete along with Sin’s shoes as well. The complete silence seemed to scare the both of them but Sin hid it well since she kept a straight face and calmly brushed back her hair.

“Looks like luck is on our side or that.” She trailed as two kids about her age came around the corner and almost ran into the both of them. Sin recognized them immediately as Crimz stood and stared at them in awe.

One of the two kids was a black guy with jet black hair that curled slightly at his shoulders and looked untamed as his green eyes showed through his face like charming swords to any person that he can manipulate. The other guy though was quite plain and older than all three of them. He had light brown hair that looked almost like dirt mixed with sand as his face was much rounder and bruised.

“Sin we are here to rescue you.” The long haired guy sassed and then looked directly at Crimzen with an astonishing look. “This is her Sin? She looks a little, umm, young.” He said looking at Sin sternly and she returned the favor.

“Remember Clutch, I was that when I first entered the field.” Sin sassed as she escorted herself around the corner leaving the three sum to stare at her for a moment.

“Should we get going? There should be a short amount of time till they notice.” Crimzen reminded them as the guys still looked shocked as she started to fallow Sin but when they caught up they only asked one question, “How old was she?”

“I am only eleven I don’t want to talk about my past.” Crimzen snapped felling quite uncomfortable at the question as the group scurried like little rats in a maze going one way and another to dodge guards that seemed to pop up at every turn.

“Wrong turn.”  Clutch yelped when they came to a huge group of soldiers after a while of trying to find their way around the facility they turned around to see that they came to another group hey were trapped in between two groups.

“I got this. Crimz take notes” The regular looking kid smiled at her and jumped on one of the solder’s back by scaling  up a wall and landed on his shoulders. He rode a while to get his legs wrapped around the solder’s neck then he grabbed a gun from the back of his pants and rode the man that he climbed on like a horse as the solder scrambled for him but instead of grabbing him the guy shot each one of the solder’s comrades dead. It almost looked like it was planned to Crimzen since as soon as the guy got on top of the solder it was over and the last bullet landed as Crimz closed her eyes as the gun shot its final bullet into the solder’s back and making him drop to the ground but the regular kid still stood on top when she opened her eyes.

“That is why they call me Ryder.” Ryder smiled a sheepish grin and stepped over the bodies to the group. “You have to be used to the sound Crimzen if you are going to live. You are going have to break her of that and train her.” Sin nodded in understanding as she ransacked the bodies and handed Crimzen a pistol and some ammo. Sin knew that the path was going to be rough for her as they went through the maze to the outside.