crimzen's exsperiance

“Now what you have to do when you see someone talking to someone else you have to be completely careful because not only that you have to pay attention to the person facing you. You also have to pay attention to the person that is facing away from you because if any of them sees you, you can be hurt or worse." Sin instructed and Crimzen listened intently becouse she knew that this might be her future or not at all if she isn't carefull.

“Sin can I talk to you for a moment.” Cluch interrupted and Sin nodded haply.

“Sure Cluch perfect timing.” Sin chimed and she sounded too happy to go with him for the moment.

Sin started talking to Cluch about something that she didn’t care what they were talking about all she wanted to do was sneak up on Sin to show she was good at it.

She slowly started to creep behind the two chatting comrades. Whiles she was inching her way step by step she was trying to listen to any of the conversation while she scurried behind the crate that was right next to them.

“Sin you are going way too far in the way you are training right now.” Cluch said as Crimzen settled into her hiding spot.

“Relax Cluch she has to learn somehow and I prefer by doing. Anyway, you were saying?” Sin said. And crimzen say that those two were imersed in converstion and saw the opportunity to try to strike Sin in a surprise so she quickly rushed from behind her spot.

“Umm, yes we have an idea that the Resistance force is at and that…” Cluch started and then something changed in Sin’s stance and Crimzen got scared that she was about to be caught and Sin will be mad at her.

“Cluch hold that thought.” Sin sighed as if she was saddened to feel someone was behind her and Sin spun around and shot Crimz right in the shoulder.

Crimzen yelped in pain and clenched her arm while she knelt. The pain pulsated in her arm as she tried her hardest not to cry in front of her friend.

“Why did you do that?” Crimzen grunted in between her teeth. She could feel the blood spill ever so slightly down her arm while she looked at Sin while she was looking at her with harsh eyes like she expected something better from Crimz but all honesty so was Crimzen.

“Don’t worry Crimz the gun is set on stun since this is only training besides, real bullets and lasers hurt ten times worse. What a shame for you because you just did what I told you exactly not to do, remember what that was.” Sin snapped as she slid Crimzen over to a corner and Crimz stayed there out of fear. "But it is still painful what you are doing is bad conditioning" Crimzen wined as she held back the tears and Sin hit her hard and Crimz felt the pain rush through her with a steaming train of force.

"You are going remember this day now go to the imfermery." Sin said and Crimz started to scurry away to get her wounds licked in Sin’s eyes but she knew better than to let her best solder go to waste.