crimzen's exspirance

Crimzen saw the skylight and noticed that she was in a different room. She started to wiggle around to try to escapee again but was having little luck. Crimzen started to look at her wrists to be stuck by ties that held her in place. “I want OUT!” Crimzen cried and the read haired man, named Leon came into the room and Crimzen was horrified.

“What are you doing here?”Crimzen accused thinking that she is being treated like an animal at the moment. Leon looked at her with a shameful face as he was possibly thinking that she had to be a waste of life at the moment.

“I was the one that saved you.” Leon said and Crimzen felt ashamed that he sees her like this but she doesn’t let it show at all to where it radiates that she doesn’t trust him, which she don’t.

“But why since I am not sure whether to trust you or anyone here.” Crimzen said bitterly. She was looking at him dead in the eyes thinking all the ways she should stab each and every one of them or see their bloodied bodies to the floor.

Leon reared back as he reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a thick black pocket knife. He let the outside holster glisten a bit before letting it flip out a blade that came out quick and that it barked at her to keep herself in line. She gazed into that blade that might take her life right now and let her leave this world to take her to her family quickly.

“I can see that you are calm but your eyes say frightened.” Leon said looking at his weapon then back to her.

“Are you going to kill me Resistance? My last so called master trained me to be cold and cruel so in my mind my death will be well deserved.” Crimzen sighed as she knew that the Resistance is as heartless as where she was but then again they took her in. Would it be possible that they would sacrifice her so no one would have an advantage into this war? She knew that she is amazing in the way of the gun and firing at her targets to where she is practically a god of the kill. This would be a good thing on whoever can own my trust but the Resistance should have taken notes on what I did to Sin.

Crimzen could feel her heart pound and her palms become sweaty to where there would be interesting if she was in training. The dark energy was toying with her mind and making her prepare herself as she could see the knife that Leon was holding come closer and closer. The hunger sounded off of the blade as she could feel the cold hit her wrist and she thought that she was going to pass on while having her wrists drip the liquid of life.

Instead of letting her skin break under the will of the knife she felt her wrists loosen. The knife did find its target; just the target was the rope instead of her. Crimzen opened her eyes as Leon went over and slashed the other side of her bonds.

“Never estimate someone that you don’t know Crimzen. Even that you do somewhat know me you still thought that I was going to swipe your life but I didn’t.” Leon explained as Crimzen was in silence while she rubbed her wrists where the bondages were.

“Thank you.” Crimz chimed.

“Crimzen, you have no idea what a nice group that you are going to help out with.” Leon said and he grabbed her locket and she was shocked that it was with him instead of with her. “And even though your past is rough,” he started as he put it around her neck, “Use it to shape your future.”

“How?” Crimz asked now interested.

“Let me show you.” Leon held his hand and Crimzen took it as a tear started to try to run away from her as she had a hunch that she was home though she was still edgy on what was going on.