crimzen's exsperiance

“I was starting to wonder if it was going to be graced by you Crimzen.” Taylor smiled as he set the book that he was reading aside and she sat down on the edge of his bed.

“I feel horrible that all this is because of me.” Crimzen sighed as she wondered what Taylor would say to her next but instead he looked at her with confusion.

“Your apology is not excepted here.” He sighed and Crimzen was confused on what he meant by that.

“What!”

“Your apology is not accepted here.” Taylor parted his sentence to where it only made Crimz more confused.

“What do mean my apology is not accepted here?” Crimzen demanded. Taylor looked calm as Crimzen’s head was swarming of items that might make him not want to take her apology since everyone else had excepted her and made her feel a bit better although some  threw criticism for her actions.

“I mean you don’t have to policies for anything. My life has changed for the better other than the fact that I am in a wheelchair, but it is better than dead.” He said and Crimzen still didn’t understand him as she looked at him awkwardly. “I know that I am living and that is all I need now because I would had died without your kindness.”

“Oh, But still I had brought the truck over and that sent all of this doom to us.” Crimzen said and Taylor started to smile.

“Crimzen, it is the past and this is now. What are you going to do today?”  He asked and Crimzen never thought of that before to where she was completely silent.

“I guess that I am going to become a part of the council.”  She says and Taylor lifted an eye brow.

“Guess?”

“Know.” Crimz explained and Taylor smiled and nodded in agreement.