crimzen's exsperiance

She started to feel disoriented from the hunger of being alone and the absolute torcher of her stomach. There was also the want of thirst if she knew that there was a pot for water but it was all that and the heat that was causing her to stumble around instead of being a lively girl that knows what she is doing.

Crimzen looked up at the sun as it was amazingly scorching that day and she didn’t know where in the city she is at. Her thoughts were cloudy and judgment wasn’t as grand as she can hear gunfire in the distance but she didn’t run until the soldiers were so close that they could touch her. She started to sprint away blindly after she felt the touch and started to weve in and out of the streets but then the army turned into one set though she didn’t notice at all, thinking that one set was still the army. Although it was only one set all along.

Crimzen tripped over her own two feet and plunged to the ground, knowing that she had to be dead now. She felt ready to die since she knew that she is alone permenately in this world that she lives in. the world spung around her as she started to fade. A shadow of someone washed over her and she blinked, not knowing what to say but she recognized him from a days ago presence. Unfortunately she was so concurred by no food or the heat threat she didn’t have a chance to speak as the man started to put a cool cloth on her head that felt good but she still didn’t trust him if she had the choice .

“I’m a friend.” She could barely make out of his sentence as she though that she saw a Sinadelian but instead as he came out of the shadows he looked like her own father as the man called to him, letting the man’s red hair swing as he turned to him. She was shocked that her father was around and she knew that she had to of moved on or there were helpers to get her to wherever the judgment is held for the gone.

“Dad?” Crimzen thought and she knew she would be safe where she is heading to, death and the forever slumber.