crimzen's exsperiance

Crimzen awoke on a soft surface and she was lost in her thoughts. There was a bag full of something and she immediately thought poison. Crimz felt a rush of panic as she ripped the bad apart and started running. Crimzen started to think for a way out and eventually she did. She found a tunnel that went upwards instead of being somewhat flat and deeper into the earth. Crimzen can tell this was a laboratory of some sort of just glancing around while people with different colors of long jackets or just a name tag with something else on it.

CrimzI thought she was home free as Crimz got closer and closer to a way out of this hole. She started to see something like an entrance but then Crimzen felt something fall right on top of me, making a domino effect as she started to swing my arms around and kick to get to a position that she could wiggle out of. Crimzen can see the light get smaller and smaller while she knew that more weight had been added on top of her and she looked back to see tiered  faces that were trying to capture her again while something was dug into her skin. Her vision became unsure when she looked forward. “Now I’ve been drugged.” She thought while she can see the light close and then a man came down to her level, the same red head from before, He must had knew Crimzen was here and wanted to see for himself. Although, he is an outside comrade he is just a associate than a true friend.

“Don’t struggle, you are safe.” Crimzen could see his mouth move slowly. She still wanted out of the unknown place because of Sinidel had one of these and they will kill her if she stays long but her body was starting to seize and unwilling to work at all. The sleepiness she tried to fight started to take over her but she was shoved a cloth to breathe into to where she had to give in since it was over her nose and mouth to where the person doing it was lucky that he or she even got her mouth as much moment as she could in the confined hold that she was captured in.

Then she happened to let the sleep take over her thinking that she is now dead in this land of hers that she already hated and can see nothing in the name of good can happen in it.