crimzen's exsperiance

Crimzen was on top of a nearby schoolhouse and looked out into the desalt wasteland. The sound of screams was not too far away from her. She can hear them stain her but she knew she was at a place that a single Sinidelian would know. The city was right underneath her and she felt sad that everyone was in this darkness and she was wondering in a place where her light would be in a good notion to have on the lands but she had to conain it due to that fact that she is a wanted girl from all sides to where she knew all paths would cross one day.

“Mind if you have company.” Leroy chimed as he poked his head out of the door that lead to the rooftop.

“Join me, if you dare.” Crimzen teased making Leroy laugh. The hardy laugh was one that came more from the gut than from the lungs and the richness was surprising to Crimzen, even though she had heard it before.

“So this is a calming sight to what tomorrow brings.” Leroy chimed as he sat down. The sun was just low enough to make a romantic gesture instead of darkened rays of normalcy.

“I just hope that I don’t mess up something or that…” Crimzen said and Leroy gave her a kiss on the cheek which she was unsure on what to do since the only person that had done that was her dad.

“Enjoy the peace you had been through a tragedy, just like everyone else here.” Leroy whispered and sent icicles down Crimzen spine. She scooted closer to Leroy for warmth and he didn’t refuse.

“I just think about everything that has happened and I hope that I don’t lose anyone.” Crimz said.

“Why are you worried about something that will happen to all of us one day?” Leroy asked and Crimzen had to ponder at the question. She had seen so much death that it hadn’t affected her till now that it was silly for her to say these statements.

“You are right, I shouldn’t be scared.” Crimz said and then kissed Leroy back, “I just hope that I don’t lose you or Leon.”