crimzen's exsperiance

“Crimzen, do you think that we are going to get a bonus for this?” Leroy joked.

“Like on the council, doubt it but who knows? We might get it.” Crimzen said and Leroy noticed that she wasn’t perky.

“Ok you had been on a roller coaster for a while since you got here, talk.” Leroy demanded.

“I don’t know what you mean.” Crimzen shuttered and Leroy looked at her for a moment and then back to the road.

“Come on Crimz, I know you are frustrated.” Leroy intrigued Crimzen was still not willing to talk.  “There is something that is getting you and I am here. There is nothing that keeps us from talking to one another, and that we have a little bit till we get to the hideout.”

“No it is to much all I am going to say is that I lost my entire family. Mom, dad and brother. I feel like my life is going away that they would not like.” Crimzen rambled and Leroy stopped the truck.

“That is what is bugging you?” Leroy hollered, amazed that the only reason that Crimz is acting this way is because of her family.

“Yes,”

“Crimzen, You are changing the world and just be yourself. You are awesome and I like the way you take control of a situation to steer it in the right direction.” Leroy stated and Crimzen was shocked. She had never heard something like that before. Crimz felt overwhelmed that someone from the outside would think that way about her, let alone say it.

“You think so?” She asked.

“Yes now I suggest you put that leader girl attitude that I approved of and help me sell that this was your idea as well as a good one.”  Leroy teased and made Crimzen giggle a bit as he got out of the truck.

Crimzen looked outside and can see that there were guns outside as she can hear what was going on.

“Leroy is that you! You are lucky that Trek saw your massive figure. We almost vanquished you.” A kid said holding a Sinidlian grade rifle.

“Yep, Fire it is me, the grand capture and escapee professional.” Leroy beamed and Crimz shook her head at the fact that he was being silly.

“And it was your idea to steel the medical truck?” The kid asked, amazed as I can see Leroy and Taylor come out of the hideout.

“No it is mine!” Crimzen exclaimed and the kid’s mouth hung open. Leon was also impressed but this was more of a moment that he was upset that she had done this as well.

“Crimzen, did you deactivate the tracker?” Leon asked and Crimzen could feel all of the color drain out of her face. Leon nodded before he went on. “I thought you didn’t remember, and possibly got us all in trouble. Everyone unload, quickly. I need to dump this into the lake.” Leon commanded. Then as Crimzen started to walk away, Leon pulled her back. “Except you.”

“Why?” She asked and Leon was very stern with her.

“You had given us to the enemy!” Leon said and Crimzen let the words roll off of her shoulders.

“I haven’t given us up. Besides, I am one of the best so I say have at it. Let them come.” Crimz chimed and Leon shook his head in disbelief that she had become cocky.

“They have plains, Remember Crimz they can track us practically in any vehicle.” Leon scolded Crimz.