crimzen's exsperiance

“Crimzen, why did you save the enemy?” Leon asked as he closed a door behind him that separated the grossness of surgery the outside world.

“I wanted to see if this group was different.  I was going to become something more than a prize.” Crimz shuttered realizing what she dad done.

“You haven’t seen the real Resistance tunnels have you?” Leon suggested and she started to feel bad as Crimz silently shook her head no. It had been years since she had been in those tunnels of safety.

“It had been years, but…” Crimzen whispered as a nurse came close to her, She had blood on her clothing and a panicked look on her face.

“It’s Clutch, this is for you.” She said as she handed Crimzen a piece of paper. She opened it to find that it had stated that Clutch wasn’t going to become part of the resistance because he would only be good with little things and not worth much. Crimzen couldn’t help herself but burst into tears.

“He’s gone.”  Crimzen chocked out as Leon put a hand around her shoulder. She knew that she would had to let go of every one of the mercenary group but not this soon and this way.

“It’s ok, cry and then I would show you the force.” Leon said and Crimzen look at his face, so kind and understanding that she never saw before. She was astonished that he was this way, almost like a father. Crmzen remembered that she had to stay strong and not break so easily.

“No I want to go there. I need to see how this group operates.” Crimzen said and Leon had the look of amazement that she was so quick at getting over death although it was more of a requirement than a part of life in this world she lives in.

The resistance was an eye opener for her once they got there. The hustle and bustle of everyone that were very different but they were more of a family of refugees that Crimzen could ever have hoped for.

“This is the main part of the resistance.” Leon pointed out as Crimz was wide eyed thinking that she wished she knew where this was at the first time.

“This is amazing!” She sighed looking at the bright walls that were chipped with paint but gives the vive of a bright and energetic home.  Crimzen wanted to see if this was a dream or not as one of the members stepped forth.

“Leon, glad you can make it back with another set of good hands!” A kid chimed. He was older then Crimzen with dark hair and a little long beard but not much of one as Crimz thought he looked perfect in this world since he was starting to look like a biker.

“Hello Leroy.” Leon greated and Leroy glanced at Crimz.

“I know you! Wasn’t your pops one of us hidden fellows that calls ourselves a runt of an army!” Leroy chimed and Crimzen became nervous.

“Don’t bug her Leroy, she had been though a lot!” Leon hissed. Leroy glanced at him sternly.

“I was just teasing, Leon.”  Leroy huffed which reminded Crimz of her little brother and she giggled a bit as well as letting a few tears stain her cheeks. He glared at her with a smile of surprise. “Go ahead Crimz laugh. It is good for the soul.”

“I guess I don’t need to hide anymore since it has been so long since I had been able to do that.” Crimzen said as she looked at all the harmony that was happening around her hoping that this would never change.

“So, Leon does that mean that Crimz gets to tag along with us to see if she is the real thing?” Leroy was being stern this time but still had a smile on his face and eyes of suspicion.

“Yes it doses Leroy, but not this upcoming one. She will be going with your squad.” Leon said and Crimz was stunned thinking that she had to kill again when she didn’t want to.

“But what if I don’t want to?” Crimz asked in fear that she will want the kill again like she used to.

“I will be there every step of the way.” Leroy said as he pated Crimzen on the back before both left her to explore.