crimzen's exsperiance

Sin and Crimzen was heading to their destination but the memories of Arlin were making Crimzen uneasy and slow in her walk. Crimz started to let her mind eat her alive and drown in the shadow of Arlin’s face that she had drilled into her mind since her birthday with him a few years ago.  Sin noticed the dwindling pace that she was getting out of her and decided to snoop around in Crimz’s mind for an answer.

“What’s wrong?” Sin finally asked making Crimz come out of her mental nightmare for air. Crimzen just huffed a sad and slow breath of air that would become more like a wail for death but instead it was a wail of truth.

“There was this one guy, his name was Arlin. He was so nice to me but he betrayed me. He betrayed me for one day and that one day I will never forget and I know it led me to meet you.” Crimzen’s voice was quiet to where Sin almost didn’t get the sentences but she knew that her comrade needed comforting the only way she knows how.

“Let me guess it is this Arlin fellow.” Sin smirked knowing exactly where to take it and harvest the fruit that she had grown inside Crimzen for a few years now and save it forever. That way she can taste the pride whenever she wanted.

“Yah. You have heard of him?”  Was all that Crimzen could say as she knew that she was ashamed of him and yet she was scared of him and what Sin can do to her if she refused.

“I’ve heard of him raided you right out to pay his own debts I had never heard a fellow even as evil as me in my whole life. But hey, I say you want some revenge?” Sin asked and Crimzen had never thought of getting revenge on anyone before. She didn’t know what it was like to take something of hers that meant to end the hatred and pain of the past that she has been feeling.  But it sounded good at the moment and nodded yes as her answer but then she thought about it again. “I don’t know, taking a life for my own purposes?” Crimzen questioned thinking that she was getting into something that only Sin wanted.

“Think about him as those Sinadellians that you like to kill so much, besides, all he is a double crosser and that is worse than a Sinadellian.” Sin chimed as a smile of wanting greased across her face. She put a hand around Crimzen’s shoulder suggesting that she is trying to be a friend as they went on to do what they were supposed to do on this mission. “Besides like I said, what is worse than a double crosser when you can make someone double crossed?”