crimzen's exsperiance

Crimzen looked around the destruction that the plains had left behind. The burning buildings were sending smoke up high into the air. She was starting to wonder where this hideout of Sin and Cluch was at in this city.  She was quite tired of seeing destruction and just tired in general.

The group came to a door that was part of an apartment building. The huge structure caught Crimzen off guard with amazement at the thought that these groups or just this group alone can change an abandon place into something useful and functional.

“This is it Crimzen our home sweet home.” Cluch said as he opened the door for them and inside looked like a training aria with weights that were made out of homemade materials with little bars that were attached to the walls for finger strength.

“Wow this place is amazing!” Crimzen said and everyone immediately stopped what they were doing and stared at her. All the eyes whispered that Crimz had been found or the amazement of her being in their presence.

“Crimzen Conners I presume.” A kid around eleven came up first with a sparkle in her eyes and Crimzen didn’t know what to do about the comment so she just looked at Sin for advice.

“ Ok everyone the Crimzen Patrica Conners is here. The rumors are true and that is it! No special treatment by anyone or if I do find out Ledin will.” Sin yelled as Crimz could see someone in a long red jacket and cargo boots come down the steps that were a single stairway broke up in a Y shape that were right in front of them.

“What would Ledin do Sin?” Ledin sassed as she came down the last few steps.

“Ledin! I didn’t know that you were coming down to see us.” Sin rambled like Lidin caught her off guard.

“I wasn’t in till I heard that an important person is in our mist and hoping that it was true and not just a lie.” Ledin said while she shoved her blond hair out of her eyes.

“It is true it is all on this.” Sin said as she handed Ledin an old cellphone like device. “The proof is here just have to hook it up to the hand charger.”

“Very well. Where’s Ryder?”  Ledin asked scanning the three of us with stressed out eyes that look like they had seen much of the outside world of death and destruction in her lifetime so far.

“Ryder is dead.” Crimzen muffled and Ledin’s eyes flashed with concern. Ledin started to pace between the three.

“Oh, that is too bad he was one of the good ones.” Ledin sighed almost like she had stepped into a trance.

“Do you want a report on how he died?” Cluch asked.

“What was that?” Ledin asked as if she was finely paying attention to the group. Crimzen was now starting to get bored and wanting to explore a bit but she knew better with Sin around so she stuck around as the conversation continued.

“Do you want to know how Ryder died?” Cluch asked and Crimzen was hoping that Ledin wouldn’t want to know but she answered that she did.

“He was shot down at the wall.” Cluch started to explain. “The vine was shot though and he got hit or landed hard.

“At the wall? The escape wall? He would be the first one we have lost there, what a shame.”  Ledin sighed and then turned to us. “Welcome Crimz, I hope that your years here are exciting and better than being out there.”

“Thank you for accepting me into the Resistance force.” Crimzen said with glee and Ledin scrunched up her face.

“Resistance?” She laughed. “Is that was Sin and Cluch told you? Sweaty you have been mistaken you are in a mercenary group we are on either side just whomever will pay the most supplies and so far it is Sinidel.”