Chapter 20

Iris's pov

Once we arrived, we were greeted by mom. Akito politely greeted and introduced himself to mom. I, on the other hand, smiled and hugged her. After that, we chatted a little. Sadly, after a while, mom had to leave for some business.

Right now, me and Akito are in the library. We were looking for the book that I once saw (referring to chapter 2). I was searching the bookshelves. Then, I noticed a familiar book a few meters away. I walked towards it, then stop when I was got there. I took it.

Wait, I've seen this before

It looks really old, it has gold outlines.

'The Beggining'

Wait, this is......

My eyes widened as I realized something.

The book from before!

I smiled, and ran to find Akito. Sadly, I couldn't find him.

"Akito!" I shouted, which echoed in the library.

"Why?" A voice behind me said, making me jump in surprise.

I turned around to see Akito grinning.

"Akito! You almost gave me a heart attack" I said.

"Sorry" Akito sheepishly said.

I took deep breathes to calm my self. Then, showed Akito the book.

"Akito look at this.." I said, while showing the book.

"That book looks like the one that we got from the enchanted library" he said.

"Yeah, I'm guessing it has some kind of connection with that book" I said.

"But it also has a lock like the other book, how can we open it?" He said while examining the book.

"How about trying to find the key?" I suggested.

"We could try that, but where might it be?" He asked.

I thought about the possible places where it might be hidden.

Time skip

Ugh! It's been 2 hours, and we still haven't thought of something!

I was lost in thought, but I was taken back to reality when someone tapped me. I turned to that direction to see Akito looking worried.

"Iris, I think we should call it a day" He said.

"You look stressed. C'mon let's go to your room, so you can relax a bit" he continued with a gentle expression.

I smiled gently at him and nodded. I stood, then me and him walked to my room. Once we got to my room, I jumped on my bed. Then, rolled there.

"*chuckle* You really miss your bed" Akito said.

"Mhm, I haven't been here in a while" I replied.

As I continued to lay on my comfy bed, Akito roamed around my room. I closed my eyes, and started to fall asleep.

Tbc....

Guys I'm so sorry for not updating lately. It's just that I'm really busy with my school works, so I don't really have much time. Anyways, thank you for reading my book and for being patient. Thank you guys! Luv ya all 😘