Finding Out That You're Pregnant

Ponyboy~ Nervous but also excited; He's never been a dad, obviously, but he's also gonna do everything in his power to make sure that the baby has a good life.

Johnny~ Very happy; He was ready to take this step for a long time, and now that you are actually pregnant, he doesn't know how to act. He made a promised that he'll treat you and the baby better than his parents ever did to him.

Dallas~ He would be upset and terrified; He doesn't think that he would be a good father figure and he really isn't ready for that sort of stuff. So he'd avoid you for a bit. But Dallas will soon realize that you can't do it on your own and he'll come back and help.

Sodapop~ Happy but nervous; He doesn't know what Darry will say or do.

Steve~ He would be terrified. He doesn't know how to take care of a child and he isn't ready for that step. But he'll try his best to keep you and the baby happy.

Two-Bit~ When you tell Keith that you're pregnant, he goes crazy. He starts running around town, telling the whole world that you're pregnant. And he also buys so many things for the baby. He can't be happier, because now his family is complete.

Darrel~ Nervous; Sure, he practically raised Ponyboy and Sodapop, but he's terrified that he might not be a good dad.