Darrel Curtis

It's been a few days and Darry still hasn't talked to you. You understand that he has a lot on his shoulders. Paying bills, raising two boys, and working, but he could at least call you and say hi. And as selfish as it sounds, you just want his attention.

You never understand Darry sometimes... He says he wants to be in a relationship, but never acts like it. You think it's best if you both should just take a break.

You hear a knock at your front door, and get up to open it. You see Darrel there and you cross your arms. He frowns at you.

"I know why you're mad. And I am so sorry, Princess." He quickly says.

"Do you really want this relationship, Darry?" You ask, looking away, feeling embarrassed that you have to bring up such topic.

He looks at you, very concerned and grabs your face, making you look at him.

"Why wouldn't I?" He asks.

You sigh. "Well, it's just that you don't make time for us like you used to... I just want your attention."

He studies your face for a few seconds, then starts to feel really bad. It was true... he really didn't make time for you.

He pulls you in for a hug and places his chin atop your head.

"I'm sorry. I promise I'll make time for now on." He says, making you smile slightly.

"Okay. I believe you."

He kisses you, deepening the kiss every second.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Darry."