Chapter 11[M]

FOOTBALL PRACTICE SUCKS ASS!

I want to cry.

That's it.

That's all.

I just want to drop on this stupid field and cry my eyeballs out.

"PICK IT UP NEWTON, COME ON!" Coach Ben yelled blowing his whistle as I ran across the field. Conditioning makes me want to roll over and die, then get back up and die again.

Like hit me with a truck please.

The sun was beating down on me and my gear felt so heavy all of a sudden and I couldn't hold the air that I was taking in, I guess sex doesn't technically keep you in shape huh.

Someone should've told be that, before I devoted 7 weeks of my free time to fucking Lina senseless.

I could've been doing useful things like, running and pushups every once in a while.

The whistle sounded through the yard and I paired god himself as I dragged my sorry ass to the bleachers.

I should've stuck with Lacrosse, like I said I would.

And as I was running I lifted my head to see the one and Only Novak. The guys ran past me into their locker room and I let out a smile despite my pain and she lifted her camera and snap a picture of me.

I laughed a bit and waved as I approached her. She quickly grabbed my water bottle and chucked it to me. I caught it and as soon as I reached the bench I collapsed onto it.

I could hear her laugh a bit as she turned the camera my way.

I look horriblE, but not, at the same time

I look horriblE, but not, at the same time. She sure knows how to take a natural picture but I put on a playful frown and I shake my head.

School starts up again soon and she's been everywhere already prepping stories for the news paper one of them being that I'm the only chick in our football team. I stared up at the sky as I inhaled and exhaled deeply through my nose, replacing all the oxygen Coach Ben stole from me.

I looked at Novak and I noticed she was watching me already and I smiled at her. Her cute smile appeared and those brown eyes lot up as she started to love her hands for me.

"You look hot," she said then paused and I couldn't help myself I laughed out loud at the mistake and watched her panick trying to fix it.

"You do too, babes," I laughed and I pulled her into me. Her cheeks went up in a flair of red and I couldn't help I kissed one making her lean into me then quickly retract.

"Go change, you're sweaty."

"I worked hard today, I deserve kisses!" I pulled her closer and she laughed and tried to get away from me and started to tickle her. Her giggles got louder and I loved it it was one of the most beautiful sounds I've come to associate with my own happiness.