Scenario- Them Being Jealous

Scenario- Them being jealous

you were watching movies on the couch with BS/M (Boystory Member) when your boyfriend, (another) BS/M walked out to get a drink. your head was rested on BS/M's shoulder as you were watching the movie, Ponyo.

you had asked your boyfriend if he had wanted to watch the movie with with you, and he declined, saying " "no thanks.", "sorry, I'm busy", or "i'm tired." (you can choose which one)

he had looked at your position with BS/M and scoffed, stayed quiet, looked at you guys with raging eyes, or walked away and quietly slam his door. (I'll tell you who does what later.)

Hanyu-

he would most probably stay quiet. he'd look at you guys, stay quiet, look at his drink, and say he isn't good enough for you. he'd be in his room, and make music, trying to take his mind off of it. the other guys would notice his behavior being down, and you did too. worried, you ask him "are you okay? what's wrong?" yet, he'd only give you short responses like "nothing. I'm fine.", or "I'm okay." and lock himself in his room. one day, you bursted into his room while the others were gone, and asked him about everything. he finally told you, letting a few tears slip by. you were actually heartbroken by the sight of him. you would tell him "you are good enough.", or "you're perfect, Hanyu." and cuddle him. you'd kiss him just to make sure he knew. then he'd feel better.

Zihao-

Zihao would probably look at you guys, roll his eyes, and quietly slam his door. not really loud, just so you knew someone was there. he would lock himself in his room. he would be sad, angry and jealous. ge was angry Y/N was so close to BS/M. he would stay in his room for a day or two before coming out. Y/N would be really worried, so you would immediately cup his face and ask him if he was okay. he'd sigh and say yes. of course, you weren't convinced. so you pushed the subject. ge got a little annoyed, and didn't want to argue. so, when he got really annoyed, he told you. you would be shocked, and tease him at first. but, then she'd reassure she liked him and only him. they'd stay in his room for a while, laughing and watching stupid videos.

Xinlong-

this dude... would probably look at you with his eyes having literal fire in them. so hot, it's probably lava by this time. then he'd slam his door. like, really loud. he'd probably lock himself in his room, writing BS/M's death note. he'd probably break a few things, too. maybe a lamp, or a cup. you'd hear all the noises, obviously, and would be very concerned. barely getting any sleep because of his constant raging and lack of going outside. so when he went outside for the first time to take a shower, you rushed at him and asked. he responded with "why do you care? just go with BS/M." and walk away. you'd go in his room and wait for him to go back while thinking about it, confused. when he came back in only a towel, you asked him again, not caring about his lack of clothing. he was surprised, his eyes widened. he held the towel tighter. you asked him, he rolled his eyes. but, he told you. you were shocked, and ran up to hug him. he was blushing like mad, and pushed you away. he told you he needed to change, so you went out, but later you guys cuddled and talked about random stupid things.

Zeyu-

I feel like Zeyu would see you guys, and stay quiet. he would grab his drink, look at you guys, the hurt in his eyes, and just walk slowly to his room, with his head hanging down. he'd probably lock his door, and stay in there for a whole day just staying in the same spot. he wanted to take a shower so bad, but he didn't have the courage to move. he rarely got any sleep that day, and when he did, he fell asleep with tear stained cheeks, because he had cried himself to sleep. he looked horrible. cheeks were red, eyes were bloodshot red, hair was messy, he looked skinnier, and his eyes and cheeks were puffy. finally, when the boys got the door open with chopsticks, you rushed towards him. when he saw you, he broke into sobs. the boys figured you two needed your alone time, so they left. he told you everything, while sobbing and hiccuping. you started sobbing with him, while only made him sob more, which made you sob more. you two cuddled for a day and a half not saying a word. just tightly holding each other. after he took a shower, of course.

Mingrui-

he'd be furious. he'd look at you guys, with those lava eyes, and just walk away slamming his door. he'd be angered, and jealous, he would admit that. but he would never admit he was sad. he felt his heart break. not even break, shatter. "is it because I didn't open up myself to you sooner and he did?" he asked himself. he felt so angry, he broke his new tablet by slamming it onto the floor. then he regretted it. he wouldn't lock himself in his room, he would just isolate himself from everything. when you would talk to him, he'd give short and simple responses. he avoided you the most, rarely talking to you. and you tried to be patient, but this passed for a week. so you asked him "why are you ignoring me?" he would look at you and say "nothing." but you'd ask him again, and again, so he eventually got annoyed. "fine, you wanna know why?! because I got jealous! just go and be close to BS/M, because you obviously like him!" and walk into his room. but he'd kick the wall because he realized he just yelled at you. you'd walk into his room, and would have a talk about it. at the end, you don't know how, but you convinced him to cuddle you while watching Elmo And Friends.

Shuyang-

this boi would probably do all of that. at first he would stay quiet while constantly looking at you with raging eyes, then scoffing, and then walked into his room while slamming the door. he wouldn't lock himself in, just avoid you and the member you were with. after even just 1 day of him not even teasing you, you were very worried. so you asked. he looked in your eyes, making you feel intimidated. he'd say nothing for a good 30 seconds before saying "you watched Ponyo without me. and with
BS/M." he bluntly said. you looked at him as if he was crazy "you said you didn't want to watch it!" you would say "that doesn't give you permission to watch it with someone else!" he'd say. you would scoff and say "unbelievable." while walking away. you'd be in that argument for 3 days. the others felt the tension, and asked about it. with your bubbly and comfortable personality, you told them not to worry about it. eventually, after 5 and a half days, he'd apologize and call himself childish. so you would make up. and then sit in his lap and watch the one one and only movie; Ponyo.