*IMPORTANT* (pls read)

I've decided that i'm not gonna post this book for a while. I need to take a small hiatus.

I'm still going to be writing chapters, just not posting them. I'll tell you why in a second.

I'm really busy right now, seeing as school is right around the corner. Unfortunately, summer break does not last for long.

I'm trying to hurry up with everything that i want to do, like, getting my things ready for school, ect, since i only have 2 weeks left of break.

I also really want to learn all of Korean before i go back to school. I think i'm doing pretty well, since i already know all the vowels, consonants, and conjunctions, i can read it, and write it, i know simple phrases, and simple words, and i know up to 100 in Sino and Native Korean.

So, as i was saying, i don't want to post for a while, but i am still going to write chapters when i can.

This is so when i am in school, and i have too much homework, or need to study, i already have a chapter done and ready and i don't need to stress about posting.

I also don't really feel too good these days.

I might also be unactive on Wattpad, but maybe sometimes i'll read books on here.

To sum it all up, i won't be posting until school starts, or until i get settled into school, which is about 2 and a half weeks.

I hope you all understand!

안연~!

(P.S., when I get back, I will be posting a "How To Learn Korean" book. I'll teach you the basics of Korean, since I will already know it by then. Make sure to follow me so you get the notification! Okay, bye now!)