HANYU | TEASE | 1/3

"hey! give it back, Hanyu! yah! Hanyu!" the girl sighed, sitting down, rolling her eyes. the older boy narrowed his eyes, having a confused look on his face

"yah! you're not gonna... try to get it back?" he asked, her rolling her eyes and sighing once more. "of course i'm not. it's pointless, it's not like you're gonna give it back anyways."

Hanyu scoffed "whatever, loser. you're a wuss, here it is." he said, throwing the bag next to her feet and leaving. Y/N rolled her eyes, getting up and trying to leave before another voice called out

"Y/N! Y/N! hey, wait!" the boy called out. she looked behind her, holding her breath and smiling as if she was never even mad. "Xinlong!" she shouted out, running to him

Xinlong smiled once she ran into his body, giving him a soft hug "yeah, yeah. i'm so cute, i know." he smirked "but was that jerk bothering you again? what did he do? what did he say? did he touch you? that's it, i'm-" the younger smiled, shaking her head "no, of course not, Xin. don't worry, it was just normal teasing, he got over it easily."

Xinlong scoffed, scrunching his face "he won't be once i get done him." Y/N sighed, smiling. "Xin, i'm fine, really. don't worry." she said, grabbing his hand "let's just head home, yeah?" Xinlong smiled, nodding and walking as their hands were intertwined.

they must've been happy, but i can tell you someone who definitely wasn't.

• • •

it was another day. it another horrible day for Y/N. teasing nation for Jia Hanyu, which was what he did to her everyday. sometimes he would steal her stuff, or say mean comments about her, or maybe even tease her every here and there.

but no matter what, under any circumstances, he would never stop. it was almost as if he had joy in watching her suffer and watching those tears threatening to spill out of her eyes.

but it was okay for her. because everyday even through the teasing, she got to see her best friend, He Xinlong. which was also known as her big time crush.

he always had her back no matter what, no matter the issue. he had always been with her since day 1.

she remembers how they met so perfectly- Hanyu was teasing her and Xinlong was most definitely not okay with it.

she smiled, remembering everything. however, her happiness soon washed away. "yah, loser. what are you thinking about?" she rolled her eyes, hoping the blush on her face vanished. "n-nothing." she said, lowering her face

Hanyu let out a scoff, following with a chuckle. "this girl... she's thinking of someone." he said, lowering himself so that he could see her face "hmm... Xinlong, maybe?" he said, smirking

the girl held a breath, moving away "as if! leave me alone, you jerk!" the older looked at her with a sly face before standing up. "why? are you mad because you know Xinlong will never feel the same way? because one day, he'll forget all about you. and find his true love. he'll realize you really are nothing."

the girl's eyes widened, her breath starting to become shaky. her eyes watered, tears soon falling out quicker than she thought they would. she stood up, pushing her chair back. after a few seconds, she lifted up her head, looking at Hanyu straight in the eyes, glaring.

his sly face soon turned into a panicked expression, his eyes widened even more than they ever had been. "y-yah, why are you cryi-" "Jia Hanyu, don't you ever get tired of this? why do you always tease me? me! just leave me alone!" the girl shouted, leaving him shocked and frozen