Reaction- You Being Too Close To Another Member

Hanyu-

Hanyu was really insecure, and doubted himself a lot. so when you sat in Xinlong's lap, the "perfect" one out of all of them, he started thinking he wasn't enough for you. he started overthinking things as always, and his mind was panicking. he was thinking you were going to leave him for Xinlong, then you guys would get married, have children, leave Hanyu in the dust, and forget all about him. his face looked like it was in a mix of emotions. scared, confused, panicked, anxious, sick. actually, his face just screamed "I'm terrified!" you saw it, and asked him about it. he shook it off, saying it was nothing, but you could tell it was actually something. so you didn't drop it. eventually, he gave up and told you everything. "It's fine, though. you can go to Xinlong. I mean, I never even deserved you in the first place. you and Xinlong would be perfect for each other." he said. you frowned at his statement. You kissed his cheeks, his forehead, his nose, his eyes, his chin, basically all over his face and told him you liked him and only him. he smiled and blushed knowing you actually meant it.

Zihao-

Zihao wouldn't even notice it, to be honest.

(I'm joking, I'm joking😂)

Zihao-

Zihao was insecure about a lot of things. he was afraid he wasn't manly enough, or cute enough, or even good enough for anyone. he didn't like himself very much. and it didn't help that you were always with Zeyu. he never liked it when you talked to Zeyu, or smiled with him. he knew you guys were best friends, but he didn't like it. so when Zeyu let you piggyback ride on his back while they were supposed to be practicing, and Zeyu's hands were on your thighs to keep you up, he was extra sad. he was frowning, and everyone could tell. you were watching him as he stayed quiet, and looked at the floor. you were still on Zeyu's back, but you weren't focused on that. your boyfriend was upset, so you were too. you confronted him when Zeyu let you down. he was silent and didn't say a word. so, you knew, he was stubborn and wouldn't say anything for anyone. so you just backhugged him and held his hand. he secretly smiled, and just dropped the topic after that. he felt way better. you didn't say anything, but somehow, you still comforted him. he liked when you backhug him, and he smiles whenever he remembers it.

Xinlong-

Xinlong saw every step you took. he saw when you jumped on Shuyang's back. and how he said nothing in return; just smiled and held you up. he glared at you guys. everyone saw him except for you and Shuyang. his eyes looked deadly, as if it could actually kill you. if stares, or glares, as I should say, could kill, you both would be the smallest ounce of dirt. he just kept on glaring at you, and squishing his water bottle. he squished it so hard, it actually popped open. somehow, even with him glaring, he managed to learn the dance. quicker than everyone, actually. he tends to have a lot more passion when he's angry, probably because he takes his anger out with every dance step he takes. after practice, you'd try to talk to him, but he'd ignore you. either by looking the other way and start talking to another member, or just walk away when he sees you walking his direction. you noticed this, and confronted him. he'd say "ask your boyfriend Shuyang." and walk away. while others lasted for a day, yours lasted for 4. Until you were sick of the silence and told him about it. eventually, he apologize, but you'd be upset for him being possessive. do, he said and actually tried to work on it.

Zeyu-

Zeyu saw you always teasing and playing with Mingrui. you always teased him about his height, or something, (even though you were shorter😂), and Zeyu had no problem with that. but he thought in this particular time, you were a bit too close. Mingrui had his arm aroumd your shoulder, and you had yours on his shoulder. you had no gap between each other, so when one of you turned your face, it had been awfully close to the other. Zeyu had just been looking at you two, feeling upset. his mood went down, but he didn't really show it. he trusted you a lot, so he didn't really think about it much. when the day ends, he forgets about it and doesn't let it get to him because he knows you wouldn't do anything with him. so it wouldn't bother him.

Mingrui-

I feel like Mingrui would be mad and sad. like, he'd be furious, but want to cry at the same time. he usually doubts that he's the best person for you. he honestly thought you were a much better match with Hanyu. the way you held his hand because he was nervous, it was like your hands were puzzle pieces to him. you didn't hold Mingrui's hand like that until 5 months into dating. that was half Mingrui's fault; he didn't want to really have skinship. but you were okay with that. he pouted when he saw you, tears almost filling his eyes. he had been so emotional with you. you had always made a way to have him open up. he would avoid you, but you wouldn't think much about it. you were kinda clingy, so you let him have his space. but it started getting worse when he avoided his members too. you knew something was wrong then. you asked him about it, and he said it was nothing. you knew something was wrong, but you didn't want to annoy him. so you kissed his cheek, and hugged him. he would usually sigh, but this time he hugged you back. really tight. you knew something was wrong. so you just spent the entire day with him. eventually, he calls himself silly and lets the topic go.

Shuyang-

unlike Zeyu and Mingrui, Shuyang would probably never let it go. when he saw you cling onto Zihao, he walked right up to you and snatched you from him. he'd probably start and argument with you and say "you got a new boyfriend, huh?" you'd call him ridiculous and roll your eyes. he would be angry, and you would yell at him saying he's too jealous and never let you explain. he argued back and said you were just looking for a new boyfriend. that made you slap him real hard. you had left their dorm after that, not talking to anyone. he got angry that he said that, so he started breaking things. after a week, you had no contact with any of the boys, them starting to get worried. Shuyang closed himself off from anything and everything. he didn't eat. after a while, Zihao went to go see you. when he came, you looked like a mess. you told him everything. he told Shuyang to make it up to you when he went back home, and Shuyang ended up running to your house when Zihao told him. he missed you. he knew there was an extra key, so he found it and opened the door with it. ehen he saw you, he just hugged you. no words, nothing. just affection. you stood still, confused. You eventually talked it out, and he started to control his anger more better.