Scenerio- Where They Would Take You On A Christmas Date

Merry Christmas y'all ♥️😘🎄

also Happy Birthday Zeyu~! wish you a very happy birthday ♥️😊

Scenerio- Where They Would Take You On A Christmas Date

Hanyu-

i think Hanyu would try to be the romantic type. he'd take you to a private park and just sit you on a bench and talk to you all day. he'd just hold your hand while staring into your eyes, admiring you. he'd talk to you, loving the snow and the cold weather. he'd say something so heart warming to you, like, "i'm so lucky finally getting to enjoy something i like with someone i love." then you guys would play with snow and go back home, admiring and liking each other. his present to you would probably be a heart necklace.

Zihao-

i think first of all, he'd take you to a small, cute café. he'd get you guys hot chocolate with small marshmallows and a bunch of cake pops. he'd talk to you all morning, just sharing random things with you and admiring your beauty. he'd probably say something like "how did i get so lucky with you?" then you'd spend all day with each other in your rooms. you'd be watching your favorite shows. his present would be marching bracelets.

Xinlong-

i think he'd take you to a fancy over the top vacation house. it would be really pretty and made of wood. he'd probably take you out to for a picnic right next to the house. he knew you loved the cold, so he brought a lot of food to keep you guys outside all day. of course, he'd make you wear warm clothes and he'd get some extra blankets with him. he'd probably say say something really cheesy and flirty like "the snow is almost as beautiful as you." his present would be a beautiful ring. he'd tease you by saying "look, you're almost already Mrs. He."

Zeyu-

he'd take you to a dog café. he knew about your love and admiration for dogs. he thought it was the perfect thing. and for you, it was. but he was a bit jealous when you were too busy playing with the dogs to notice him trying to talk to you. but he'd brush it off saying it was his birthday and Christmas. although, when you came back from spoiling the dogs, you would spoil him instead. you'd take him to his favorite place and would pay for everything. even when you got home, you would do everything for him and spoil him all day. you'd say he was so adorable and cute all day. his present to you would be his initials carved carved into a heart shaped necklace.

Mingrui-

Mingrui would take you to a fancy dinner place. he knew how much you both loved food, so he thought it was the perfect place for both of you. he'd get everything you like and set up a whole scenery for just the two of you. you'd be right next to each other. he wasn't really one for romance, so after you two were done, you guys would go back home and change and go somewhere fun. somewhere like laser tag and you guys would play all day. his present would be a hugeeee teddy bear.

Shuyang-

as you know, Shuyang is the youngest. he doesn't really know how to be romantic, but he definitely tried. he'd get a cute gazebo and decorate it with lights and cute stuff like that. he'd put blankets and pillows all over the benches. you guys would sit down mostly all day while watching Netflix, or just talking. he would not let you leave his side. at the end of it all, he didn't want to be too romantic, so you guys had a snow fight. of course, he let you win. his present to you would be a necklace and when you'd put the diamond into your phones camera, it'd show all the pictures you and Shuyang have took together. of course, you loved it.