Scenerio- You Fainting On Stage

It's finally the big day. the award show day. your band, Angels, were nominated 3 times, and you separately, for 1. 1 for best song of the year, Angels- Underestimate- Feat Stray Kids. convenient since you were also up against Stray Kids. 2 for best rookies. you were against TXT, which got you really nervous. 3 for best girl group. you were up against Twice and Red Velvet. and you for best actress. you were up against IU, Joy, and Jisoo. you were also performing twice.

It was absolutely nerve-wrecking. you've been practicing for this for about 2 months. you haven't had a full meal in 1 month, and haven't eaten for 4 days. you wanted to look skinny. basically, it was all work, work, practice, work out, 3 hours of sleep. Boy Story and all of your friends were going to be there, so you weren't as nervous.

while they were doing your last touch of makeup, you felt quite dizzy. you head spun, and your vision blurred for a second. you held onto a chair.

"Y/N! are you okay?!" Jimin asked "yeah, fine. just a little nervous.." you half lied "oh.. ok.." she said

your table was next to Boy Story, BTS, GOT7, EXO, and Twice.

"and... the nominees for best song of the year are... Stray Kids- TMT, GOT7- Love Loop, Monsta X- Who Do U Love, Astro- All Night, or Angels- Underestimate." the MC said "and the winner is.." you made no reaction "Angels- Underestimate!" you widened your eyes "u-us? are you sure? I mean, we were up against GOT7-" you said. after a little while, you guys started to walk to the stage. it was your first big award. your eyes were starting to tear up. It made your head throb

"wow... really, I never expected to win this.. I mean, we were up against huge bands.. Wings, (your fandom name), thank you so much for helping us with this.. umm, I'm really sorry, I don't know what to say. but, thank you, so much. we will remember this forever." you said

Time Skip (sorry)

"best rookies.. the nominees are... TXT, CIX, AB6IX, ITZY, and Angels." they said. "the winner is.." you didn't actually really expect to win. your vision went blurry for a second, but you held your head

"ITZY!" you clapped and smiled. you pretty much knew it wasn't going to be you guys

Time Skip

"best girl group nominees are Twice, Momoland, Mamamoo, or Angels. the winner is..." she cleared her throat "Twice!" the girls and you clapped while smiling. the girls stood up, taken aback. the boy MC pointed at the card, and the girl looked flustered

"my bad, I'm sorry. I read it wrong.." she looked down "the winner is... Angel!" Twice sat down and you were just.. surprised. you stood up and made yourself to the stage. you all said a few words and left the stage

when you came back, you bowed and mouthed sorry to Twice. Tzuyu noticed, smiled, and waved her hand, signaling it was ok.

Time Skip

"nominee's are... Joy, IU, Jina, Jisoo, and Y/N. Winner.... Y\N!"

Sskkkiiiippp

It was finally time for you to perform. a minute into the song, you felt really dizzy. you still danced, neverless. but.. you couldn't move yourself anymore. you felt your bones getting lighter.. you couldn't hold yourself up. so you didn't. and then it all turned black...

all you heard was gasps, shouting, screaming, and someone yelling your name really loud

Hanyu-

he would immediately stand up, trying to run to the stage, while the boys were holding him down. he'd be so worried about you. when they didn't allow him to see you, he got frustrated and worried. he couldn't take it, so he started crying. even though they were at an award show, he didn't care. he'd run to the ambulance you were in, the girls allowing him. he'd stay up all night in your room, making some girls have to stay on the outside. when you'd wake up, you would immediately be greeted by Hanyu, who looked like a zombie. at first, he'd hug you and kiss you, and just make sure you were fine. but after, he would scold you for not taking care of yourself. then, after, even not for award shows, he'd come to check that you ate.

Zihao-

Zihao would immediately stand up, the boys holding him back. he'd go in the direction you were and start crying, realizing how unhealthy you looked. then he'd curse himself out for only just realizing how unhealthy you were. he wouldn't even care, he'd just drop everything and run to you. he was yelling out your name, while the guards were holding him back "we need you to calm down, sir. then you can go." after about 30 seconds, he calmed down. they let him go, and he ran to you. the whole ride, it would be quiet, the girls and Zihao keeping silent. he'd just caress your face while tearing up. he ate at the hospital, but only a granola bar. when you'd wake up, he would hug and kiss you so tight, you felt like you were going to faint again. after that, he would cook for you everyday and give you water while checking up on you daily.

Xinlong-

you thought Zihao and Hanyu didn't care? welp, this boi didn't care ×1,000,000. when he saw you faint, he ran up to the stage, too fast for anyone to catch. he'd make it to you, and have you in his arms. he'd attempt to wake you up, the girls with him. he was tearing up. they tried taking you away, but he refused to let that happen. he piggy backed ride you to the ambulance, not even letting you go then. he'd stay in the hospital until you woke up, not eating, not sleeping, nothing. he just sat there looking at you. when you woke up, he'd start yelling at you, saying you should've took better care of yourself. then he'd start crying about how worried he was.. then he'd just start loving you. after that, he'd become way more clingy and more protective, making you eat twice a day.

Zeyu-

he wouldn't know what to do. he'd been so caught up with work, he forgot to check on you. when you'd faint, he'd be frozen. he'd stop smiling, and would have no emotion. then after a few moments of realization, he'd run to you. no one let him go. y'know how they say one day the most calm can't take it and just blow up? yeah, that's what happened to Zeyu. he started screaming and everyone for nothing, and was just trying to get to you. when he didn't make it, he started crying because of frustration. he blamed it all on himself. he finally made it, and was holding your hand. when you woke up, he had puffy red eyes, bags, and looked very stressed. he'd immediately hug you, sobbing. you'd hug back. then he'd cuddle you in silence until you got discharged. he made sure never to ever miss checking on you any day. he also made you eat one meal with him.

Mingrui-

Mingrui was never the type to show much emotion to his lover until he really trusted them. but when you fainted, he didn't care about not showing emotion. he stood up, knocking his chair over, and trying to get to you as soon as possible. when he saw you, he knew cameras were on him, but he couldn't care less. he kissed you forehead, sobbed, and would say 'everything will be fine..' he'd silently sob, the girls comforting him. he'd secretly curse himself out. he'd be sobbing every second you weren't awake. but when you'd wake up, he'd just hug you, not letting go while whispering 'I'm sorry.' you'd joke and tell him to stop crying because he looked ugly. he didn't care, and just sat next to you in the bed and would cuddle you. he'd play with your hair, caress your face, and go to sleep cuddling you. he became more clingy and open. you had to admit, it would take time to get used to. but you liked him reminding you to eat and sleep well.

Shuyang-

him being the youngest, he was mega freaking out. he was looking everywhere for you, panicking. he felt as if he was having a heart attack. he found you eventually, and started sobbing, yelling out your name, making it seemed like you died. but he didn't care. he just wanted you. in the ambulance, he was sobbing so hard. the girls were comforting him, feeling bad cause he was taking it way worse then they were. but they let it go since he was younger. when you'd wake up, he'd start scolding you making you yell at him. he'd sit there in silence before apologizing but telling you to look after yourself. he'd start secretly spying on you to see if you were caring for yourself properly. and if you weren't, he'd 'accidentally' buy your favorite food so you couldn't say no and put on a boring movie to put you to sleep while cuddling. he tried so hard to make you not notice these things, but you did.