Permanent Thoughts

This is all in Black Hats Pov. so I'm really sorry about that thought we could change things up a bit a see what inside his mind. Also some of the characters are out of place already I suck lol. Anyways hope you enjoy.

/Black Hats Pov/

I watched her pick herself up and leave. She left her bag here...Maybe I could do a little snooping~

I instantly regretted what I said and facepalmed myself, I'm so stupid.

But she can't have anything bad in her bag right?

I go to her bag and start to go through some things. She has many things but she has some keys in here that interests me, it has a cape with an address on it, assuming it's her address. She should have these, why are they here?

I had some time to think and sighed. I decided to go to follow her and give them back along with her bag.

*Time Skip*

After following her scent (I know that sounds weird but he's a demon okay?) I found her, she was close to being out of town. I thought about doing something to her, that's when a smirk appeared to my face.

I teleported to her, right behind her, I tapped on her shoulder she turned around. I made a scary face, hoping she would scream (Insert evil laugh).

She screamed so loud, it was music to my ears~ (Does Black Hat even have ears?)

But then she punched me in the side of my face!

I fell to the ground holding my face, it didn't hurt that bad, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" I yell in my demonic voice.

She backed up but took a step again, and yelled back.

"Me! What the fuck is wrong with you! You scared me shitless!"

I was taken back by her for yelling, I hate it when people talk back to me, I was going to harm her, but I took a deep breathe and cooled my rockets.

"Ugh, I came back to give you this." I cocked my eyebrow and lifted the bag with my finger.

She looks at me, then the bag, then check her back, seeing there isn't a bag there.

"Oh shit! I didn't even know I left it there! How did you know it was there? You were gone by the time I got up." She asks.

I walked up to her, "I can teleport dear, another great part about being a demon~" I say in her ear, she shivers.

"W-well thank you for bringing my bag back! I dunno what I would do without it!"

She tries to reach for the bag, but I only brought it up higher, she tries to jump for it. She started to pick up a fuss, cute, wait- WHAT!? 

Realizing what I just thought I stopped and was wide eyes, I didn't even realize she took her bag back.

"B-black Hat? Hey??" She waves her hand in my face and I snap out.

"Hey, you were so zoned out. You okay?" She asks.

"Y-yea, fine...." I say.

"Well I better get home. Thank you again!" She waves and walks away, leaving me in a hot mess.

I admired her walking away, when my perverted eye looked down at her...(Boootyyyyy)

I started to drool, Ugh I'm a freak. I shook my head and teleported back to my mansion.

As I walk into the door, Flug ran up to me, I don't have time for him...

"S-Sir!? Where have you been all day today!? We've been l-looking everywhere for you!" Flug says nervously.

I look at him with a dead look and just pushed him away, making my way towards my office.

"Sir?" Flug asks.

I ignored him and opened my doors to my office, closing them, and locking them.

I slumped down in my chair, over-tired from walking all day today.

I couldn't stop thinking about her though...(y/n)...her name echoed in my head. Why can't I get my mind off of a foolish girl? 

I thought of some ways to get her out of my head, bingo.

I made my way over to my cupboard. my secret liquor stash. heh, perfect!

I pour myself a shot and chug it down. The taste never gets old, the way it feels when it makes its way down my throat, the burning sensation.

*Time Skip*

*3rd person view*

Black Hat had more than 1 shot. And Black Hat was not only super drunk, but wasted.

The door knocked, "S-sir is everything alright? There's an awful smell coming from here." Flug says. "Could you let me in s-sir?" 

Black Hat stumbles from his desk, bangs his body against the wall, his eyes were moving everywhere. But he finally made his way towards the door unlocking it and opening it.

Flug looks at Black Hat with wide eyes, He looked at him up and down, his coat was off, so was his waistcoat, his button up shirt was slighty unbuttoned, and his tie was a mess.

"S-sir you o-okay?" Flug asked.

"Just peachy~ *Hiccup*"  Black Hats says, leaning his whole body on Flug.

Flug catches him, wraps his arm around him."O-oh gosh, sir y-you've had too many tonight...Here lemme help you." 

Flug takes black hat to his desk and sits him down.

"Have a s-seat FLug" Black Hat offers.

Flug took a seat.

"You knoww, I met the c-cutest girl out thereee *Hiccup* she had (h/l) and it was (curly/ wavy/straight/other). Her eyessssss don't get me started!"

Flug was just utterly confused but kept listening so he wouldn't upset his boss while he was intoxicated.

"Her eyes were (e/c), but they looooooked like the whole entire world to meee *Hiccup* I really wanna see her again, there's so many thingggs I wanna do to that girl Hehhheheh"

Flug was uncomfortable, "S-sir I think you need some water...I'll go get you some"

"ARE YOU ASSUMMMINGG WHAT'S BEST FOR MEEEE!??!" Black Hat snapped suddenly making Flug jump out of the chair.

"I-I'll J-just get o-out of you h-h-hair sir!!!" Flug runs his way to the door and slams it shut.

Black Hat couldn't stop thinking about (y/n), not even the drinks could do it.

Black Hat kept telling himself what he's gonna do to that girl, he smiled, his vision faded and passed out.