Unexpected Guest

/Your Pov/

It was the next day, I kept thinking about him...All night, when I first woke up, and while I was in the shower. 

Speaking of waking up, I didn't have a dream with Black Hat, that's okay? I guess? At least no nightmares, no me waking up hyperventilating.

I was currently downstairs going through my phone, while eating some toast with (f/t) (Favorite topping).

I was just casually scrolling though Instagrim, seeing what everyone was doing, nothing interesting was appearing though. I looked at my messages, all empty, my family hasn't texted me one ever since I moved out.

As I was trying to clear my mind he appeared, why won't he get out of my head? I sighed. Missing him...wait, what? How could I miss someone who's a super evil villain, and who has killed me in my dream? I dunno how this is possible but I miss him. My head banged the table, I just groaned.

Thinking...Thinking...Thinking...

*Ding!*

"I'll just go to the park and go see him again!" I said out loud with excitement as I lifted my head up. 

I ran to my room, finished my morning routine, grabbed my bag, checking if everything was in there, and I was out the door!

My face creeping up a smile as I began to think about Black Hat and seeing him again today.

First he was watching me, now I'm watching him~

Sorta...

*Time Skip*

Making my way to the park, my legs were sore from having to walk an hour to get here, 3 days in a row... But it'll all be worth it once I get to see him.

I made it over to the shady tree, where I first encountered the demon.

He wasn't here, yet, at least I hope he'll be here...

He's usually always was here whenever I was there. Well it was still early in the afternoon so maybe he'll show up soon?

I decided to make time go by faster by pulling out my sketchbook. I kept thinking about what to draw, but all I could think about was him. Fuck it I'll just draw him...

*Time Skip*

It's been a little while maybe an hour, close to two?

I finished my sketch of the demon~

I took down notes and all the facial expression from what I've seen from him

I took down notes and all the facial expression from what I've seen from him. Staring in awe I was proud of myself but grown in embarrassment from what I've made. Lets just hope he won't EVER see these...

*ANOTHER Time Skip*

It was now three P.M. I was starting to lose hope of him showing up today....I really thought he would've come again...

I sat up, brushed off all the dust that was gathered onto me. Grabbed my bag, making sure I had EVERYTHING this time and walked home...

I was sad and unhopeful. Gloomy walking home.

*Time Skip*

It definitely took longer to get home this time. All I wanted to do was to sleep forever. My heart felt like it was about to break, hold yourself together (y/n), you're stronger than this! You can't let one person make your whole day bad!

As I walked up to my house, I looked up only to see...

Him...

I was shocked. First off, how in the hell did he knew where I live. Second, why is he here? Third, what is he going to do next...?

I walked up to him only for him to turn his head to me, then his body followed. Shivers went all throughout my body, a little spooked out already.

"It's about time you showed up, doll" He purred.

'Doll? That's new...' I thought. (He called you that earlier lmao)

"How long were you here for?" I asked.

"28 minutes and 47 seconds." He said. "Where have you been?"

"..." "I was at the park waiting for you all day..." I said looking down.

"Awww dolly, you were determined I was going to be there again, and even waited until it got late, how sweet~" He purred, hand on his chest, honored.

"Y-yea..." I say trying to be strong and not water up, I thought about when he never showed up today, that really brought my day down...

He noticed...But ignored it. "I didn't know you lived in such an abandon neighborhood." He looked at my house, sickened.

"Well it was the only place that was available on the site, sure they're are a few boards ripped up and webs everywhere, but it's not that bad..." I say putting a hand behind my head, trying to make this house seem okay. But in all reality it was terrible. The water doesn't even run hot and it's all mucky, the power goes out easily, and in every room there's at least one spider in there.

He turned his head towards me slowly, "Well...I could change that~" he says.

Now this caught my attention, how is he gonna change this? Use some power and BAM make the house new?

"Go on..." I say, spinning my hand for him to continue.

"You could live with me in my mansion, you would only have to do one thing for me..." He says, his voice becoming more erotic...

"And that would be..?" Ugh why does he have to be like this! Why can't he just say it all at once!!

"You would have to work for me~" He clasps his hands together, licking his sharp pointy teeth...

"I....uhh...." I was speechless. I could live there for free! But having to work for him... He would make me do whatever he pleases, thinking about that brings shivers in me.

"Do we have a deal?" He asks, everything got darker, his teeth glowing brighter, eyes glowing a deep red. His hand was pulled out for the deal, his hand was glowing intensely as well...

After much thinking...

"Fine! Deal!" I yelled as I slammed my hand into his for the deal to truly be done.

He chuckles darkly, "Good girl...Now! go pack your things, I'll be waiting outside, Ms. (l/n)~"

I looked at him, 'how does he know my last name?' I shook it off running in my house and packing all my things.

Clothes, hygiene materials, girl stuff, and my tech items. My backpack was filled to the brim, I had to shove everything in. In order for the bag to zip up. 

As I exit the house I see him waiting in his car I'm assuming, he looked very impatient, I could tell, because... he was tapping his foot quite fast. 

I take one more look at the house, "Goodbye, I won't miss ya!" I say, smiling as I walking to Black Hat.

He smiles evilly, and opens the door, I tossed my belongings and hopped in. Black Hat slams the door and gets in the front.

As we drive away, the house got smaller and smaller, quickly, he must wanna get to the mansion quickly...