(4) This is real

Adrianna's POV:

Katrina said she would come and pick me up at 7. It was currently 5pm so I had to start getting ready. I was trying to find something cute to wear and I realized I really need to go shopping. I went shopping today but I didn't buy any clothes. It was hard to decide what to wear, specially knowing that my favorite youtubers were going to be there. I looked though my closet and finally found a good outfit. I picked a pink crop top with some jeans and my white Nike shoes. I did a simple makeup look with gloss and pink eyeshadow and I just brushed my hair and grabbed my pink purse.

Matt was wearing a black shirt and some tight dark blue jeans with his white converses

Matt was wearing a black shirt and some tight dark blue jeans with his white converses. Katrina was outside waiting for us so we went inside the car. She drove to the trap house.
—"I thought you said it was going to be in your house"— I said
—"Last minute change of plans"— She looked at me
That made me even more nervous. I was at Colby Brock's house and I was really trying to keep my inner fan girl calmed down.
We went inside the house and the first person I saw was Aaron. Yes, Aaron Doh.

—"HEY GUYS I AM HERE"—Katrina yelled
—"We are all in the living room"— I heard a voice, it was Corey
We walked to the living room and Katrina turned on the lights, they were watching a movie.
—"Guys, this is Adrianna and Matt"— She said looking at the guys
—"KAT COME UPSTAIRS"— I heard someone scream from the second floor
—"On my way"— Kat said— "I'll be right back"—
—"Come here Adrianna"— Colby said
I walked towards him and he pointed the couch. I sat next to him, I was almost shaking.
—"So this is my bro Sam"— He said pointing at Sam
—"Nice to meet you"— I said —"Adriana Blake"—
—"Colby are you going to introduce me?"— Corey asked
—"I think she already knows you guys"— Colby looked at me
—"Kinda"— I chuckled
—"Well, um"— He said —"I'm Corey" —
—"AND IM AARON"— He yelled
—"I'm the king"— He said—"Just kidding, I'm Elton"—
These guys were even funnier in person.
—"Guys you do realize I move in 1 week?"— Elton asked
—"Yeah, we know"— Corey said
—"Happy Birthday Elton, almost forgot"— I said
—"Thank You Adrianna"— Elton said smiling
After a few minutes Katrina came down with Devyn.
—"OMG HI"— Devyn Said —"You're so pretty"
—" Thank you!"— I said —" I love your makeup so much, you're amazing"
—"we should make a collab where I do your makeup"— She said
—"Sounds good to me"— I said
—"You should film with all of us"— Sam said
—"She is opening her own YouTube channel"— Colby said and I nodded

I had a great time with the guys, they were so amazing and I can't believe that I actually made friends so fast and even better they are my favorite YouTubers. Katrina took me to my apartment and I went to sleep. Today was really exhausting. I graduated and I meet Colby Brock. It was an awesome day. For the first time in a really long time.

Matt's POV

After Katrina brought us to the Trap house I couldn't believe I just met our favorite YouTubers I mean me and Adrianna use to...well we do marathons of Sam and Colby we are huge fans and now we are in there house, and the most unbelievable thing I met my favorite singer Katrina Stuart I'm dying, today was the best day ever.

(Don't forget to vote)