(5) Best Friends?

Adrianna's POV:

I woke up thanks to the sun coming through my window. Just kidding Matt woke me up. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and I looked at my self in the mirror. I was a mess. I heard my phone ringing in the kitchen so I went and picked it up. It was Devyn.
*Call*
Devyn
HEY GIRL

Adrianna
Hey!

Devyn
Any plans for today?

Adrianna
Not really, I gotta ask Matt

Devyn
Why don't you guys come over and we go the mall, I love shopping and it's a great way to get to know you guys better

Adrianna
Sure, I'll tell Matt and also I have to go pick up my car first

Devyn
No worries, I'll give you a ride

Adrianna
Perfect, see ya later

*End of call*

—"MATT"— I yelled from the kitchen
—"WHAT IS IT NOW? HOPE IT'S NOT A BUG CUZ YOU KNOW I WON'T HELP YOU"—Matt yelled from his room
—"Come over here you bitch"—I said
—"Comiiiing"— Matt said
—"Devyn invited us to the mall, Katrina is probably gonna be there"—
—"kat's gonna be there?! COUNT ME IN"— Matt said

After telling Matt, Devyn texted me that she would pick us up at 2:30 pm and it was currently 11 am. This is lunch time for me. So I decided to yell at Matt again.
—"HEY MATT DO YOU WANT TO GO GET LUNCH?"— I yelled
—"WHY DON'T WE JUST CALL FOR A PIZZA?"— Matt yelled
—"Because I want to go to tender greens"— I growled— "Colby is there almost everyday for lunch"
"You're obsessed with that guy girl"— I sighed— "Fiiiine let's go"
—"That's why you're my best friend"— I said

I went to my room and changed into a really comfy outfit. I was wearing a green Nike sweatshirt with some black leggings. (you know to pop that ass out) I was too lazy to look for my Nike white shoes so I grabbed my white converses. I made my hair a messy bun and of course I grabbed my glasses. Before I left my room I applied some mascara. I didn't feel like wearing makeup today. I grabbed my phone and my wallet and I called an Uber.

Matt's POV:

Matt's POV:

I first finished my breakfast then ran to my room because it was getting late, I grabbed a white T-shirt that said Jordan some black jeans, my white Adidas and my usual Harry Potter gray jacket. Adrianna called an Uber and we were just waiting outside.

Adrianna's POV:

After waiting about 15 minutes the Uber finally arrived. We told the guy where we were going and he said "I have one more customer I have to pick up that is going to the same place". The guy parked outside I house I've seen before. It was Brennen'a house. Brennen came out of he's house and he opened the door. I had to sit in the middle and he was next to me.
—"Hey Adrianna"— Brennen said
—why are you taking an Uber?"— I asked
—"Because my car is being fixed and I'm hungry"— he rolled his eyes