(24) "La isla del encanto"

A/N- The title means The island of Enchantment AKA Puerto Rico.

Adrianna's POV:

The day was here. I was more exited than ever. I WAS GOING BACK. I woke Colby up and we started to get ready.

—"Are you exited?"— He asked
—"OF COURSE"— I yelled
—"I love your latina ass so much"— He said laughing
—"I know you do"— I said
—"We should do the challenge where you talk to me only in Spanish for 24 hours"— Colby suggested
—"Let's do it when we get back home"— I said

We went to the airport with the others. I was all happy and smiling. I couldn't believe it. My dream. Maybe I was lucky to be in this trip, lucky enough to make my dream come true.
I was blogging everything. We got pass security and we went inside the airplane. I was sitting next to Colby and  Brennen again.
—"Yo hablo un poquito español"— Brennen said (I speak a little bit of Spanish)
—"What are you?"— I asked him
—"I have Mexican roots"— He said
—"Oh, that makes sense"— I said —"I could feel the Latino vibe"
I didn't fell asleep this time. I was too excited. I talked to Brennen about a lot of random stuff. He has a great accent.

-Time skip-

After a long trip we finally arrived. This time we weren't going to a hotel because my family apartment was empty and we were going to stay there. It was a penthouse next to the beach. We took an Uber to drive us to my grandma's house so I could borrow her car for the time we are going to be here. I got there and said hi to some of my family members. I took the car and we went to my favorite restaurant called "Sancho Panza". I walked in with the guys and one of my friends was a waitress there.
—"Mesa para cuantos?"— She asked (Table for how many)
I started counting.
—"Nueve, por favor"— I said (Nine please)
We sat down and started looking at the menus. Since everything was in Spanish I had to help everyone look at the menu. Then when we were ordering I had to help them too. The only one that was able to order was Brennen of course.
We had a great time and I really missed this place. After the restaurant we had to take a 20 minutes drive to go back to the apartment, but first there was something I wanted to do. I went to the place where I used to live and saw how my house looked now. It was so different. I really missed a lot. My life would have been so happy here.
—"Hey don't be sad"— Colby said and hugged me

I decided to go back in the car.
—"Do you guys want ice cream?"— I asked
They all said yes. I took them to the best ice cream place ever. It was called "Rex Cream". It was amazing. After eating ice cream we finally went back to the apartment. Colby and I had a room for ourselves, the others were settled up in different parts of the apartment. It had two floors, it was enough for 9 of us.

The next morning I woke up really early so I woke Colby up. I told him to change into exercise clothes. I left a note in the kitchen and we headed out. We pressed the elevator button and went down. We walked out of the building and we started walking through the trail that led us to the beach. The sunrise was beautiful. I used to do this everyday. I would come for walks and watch the sunrise and sundown every single day. I love my island.

(Actual picture of the beach I'm taking about)

After going for the walk, we decided to go back to the apartment. By the time we got back everyone was up.
—"Are you guys ready for some fun?"— I asked
—"SIIIII"— Brennen Yelled
—"Let's go"— I said

We got in the car and I drove for about half an hour. We finally arrived to the place I wanted to go. It was a water park. It is called the "Surf n fun" water park. We went inside and it was huge.

The place was amazing and I have so many good memories in here

The place was amazing and I have so many good memories in here. I grabbed Colby's arm and dragged him inside. I saw the water slides and went in there with Colby. After a couple hours we were eating food. Some random girl came up to me.
—"¿Tú eres Adrianna?"— She asked (Are you Adrianna?)
—"That's me"— I said
—"can we get a picture?"— She asked
—"Of course"— I said
One other girl that was with her took the picture and then we talked for a couple minutes.

—"You even have fans in your own country"— Colby said
—"It feels so good"— I said

I was having fun but after a while I got really tired. We all decided to go get taco bell and then we went back to the apartment or should I say apartamento.