(36) Daddy

⚠️ This Chapter contains sexual content⚠️ If you don't want to see it you can just skip to the next chapter.

Adrianna's POV:

Honestly I'm happy for Katrina, she is having a baby with the person she loves. I just want to go slowly. I want to live my life and then think about that. I'm still 19 and I have time. Colby was so sweet this morning and he told me we are going out for dinner. We are celebrating our first year together.

I grabbed my shampoo and went inside the shower, I took a 20 minutes shower and then started to blow dry my hair. I picked a simple pink dress. I didn't wanted to look too formal. I just want to look normal. Colby had a black shirt with some white jeans.

-Time skip-

Tonight was great. I had an amazing time with Colby. I am honestly so happy and so grateful that I have him in my life. He is the best boyfriend and person I could ever ask for.

—"Adrianna I have something to tell you"— Colby said grabbing my waist

—"What's up baby"— I said looking at him
—"I got you this"— he said and handed me a folder

When I saw what was inside I started screaming.
—"Omg thank you so much Colby, you know this is my dream, I love you so much"— I said

—"I love you even more and I love to see you happy"— he said

Colby got me VIP tickets for a Shawn Mendes concert.

Colby was sitting on the bed and I changed into my pjs. I looked at him and walked over to him. I sat on his lap and started playing with his hair. All of the sudden I feel how Colby is placing soft kisses on my neck. It feels very nice, something that I tell colby is not to leave marks where they are visible.

I grabbed his cheeks and started to kiss him. We were fighting for control and he obviously won. I grabbed my ass and throw me on top of the bed. He started to place kisses all over my boobs. I took of my shirt and he started to suck one of my boobs leaving hickeys around them. I was starting to get really wet.
—"Please fuck be Colby"— I moaned
—"What did you say?"— He grabbed my legs
—"Fuck me"— I said
He took off my pants and my underwear and he started to lick my clit. I was a morning mess, he knew exactly where my spot was. He started introducing one finger inside me, I was already really wet. He kept adding fingers and when he got to three I just squirted and he sucked even faster. He stood up and took off his pants, then I took off his underwear and he was so hard. It was so big I was scared. I've had it before but I'm always scare. I went on my knees and started sucking the tip. He started to move and push in. I was also using my hand at the same time.
—"Fuck you're gonna make me cum baby"— He moaned 
He didn't finish the sentence when I felt the warm liquid in my mouth. Colby threw me back on the bed and started putting his member in. He started really soft till he got it all in. Then he started going faster and faster. He turned me over and I was in dog position. We started to thrust me really fast. You could hear our bodies colliding and the sound of the sweet and fluids. He grabbed my hair and started going faster and faster every time. My moans were all over the place. I was meaning Colby's name.
—"I'm gonna cum"— I moaned out
—"Cum for me"— Colby said
We switched positions and Colby started grabbing my boobs as he went in and out. He was hitting my g-spot. As soon as he said "don't hold it anymore" I squirted all over the place. Colby also came inside me. I looked at him and he kissed me.
—"I love you baby"— He said
—"I love you too"— I said

A/N

You asked for it, here ya go 💀