(39) My name

Adrianna's POV:

Time was flying and Devyn and I started to plan Kat's baby shower. I was so excited. I was being the godmother and that made it even better.
My life is fucking amazing. Sometimes I don't think about all the good things. I need to be more positive. That's always the answer. We were almost done shopping when something happened.

I got a call from Jake. It was Savannah.

I had to stop what I was doing and run to the hospital. She was in a car crash. She was driving to Jake'a apartment when some drunk guy hit her car. She was in a really bad state.

I got to the hospital and I saw Jake waiting. He told me she was in surgery. I hugged him and I started crying. It was not fair, everything was going so well. Jake didn't deserve this, Savannah didn't deserve this. It was so hard for me. Savannah and I had gotten closer and I really feel bad for this.

A couple minutes later the doctor walks in and calls Jake.
—"She's out of surgery but we don't know what's gonna happen"— The doctor said
—"Can we see her?"— Jake asked
—"She's asleep, but sure"— The doctor said

We went up to the room and she was there. She looked really bad, it hurts me. Jake went up to her and started crying. She randomly woke up.
—"AHHHH"— It's all I heard
—"What's Wrong Baby?"— Jake said
—"That's my name?"— Savannah said
—"Who are you?"— She asked
—"You Don't remember?"— He said and started crying
—"Your name is Savannah"— Jake said

All the sudden she started coughing a lot and the nurse came in. They told us to go outside. They said we had to leave at least for a couple hours. She needed time to think about everything.

I went back home, i needed to relax and think about everything. Jake was staying in the room we had available. I wouldn't let him stay alone tonight. He needed us more than ever. Colby was editing for the Sam and Colby channel. I also was editing for my channel. All the sudden Jake got a call. He went to the balcony and answered. A couple minutes later he comes in and hugs me. I look at him and there's a sea of tears on his eyes.
—"She's gone"— It's all he said
I started crying and Colby hugged both of us. Why? I couldn't believe it. That's not how life is supposed to go. Savannah was so young, she deserved a good life next to Jake.

We all tried to sleep, we failed. It was so hard to sleep after all that happened, we were all destroyed. Colby was just trying to calm us down. It hurts, loosing people hurts. The more people you have in your life, the more people you can lose.